Dirty (original prose)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing this is where writing belongs at lesay but the shell kinda attracted no attention so im a bit confused. either way, here ya go:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/7996885/
i admit its a bit long, but i like it that way.
tell me what ya think, comments and crits appreciated
the ending is left open for a reason, have some fun and decide it yourself, please dont ask what it is because its a completed piece, no ending is ever planned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 hours later and not even a single view? is this in the wrong section or is it just that noone cares? O-o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cake....???? wtf? its a story man. I didnt put the story up before so that other DA members could comment or fav or whatever there. Noone even looked at the topic tho O-o

Best answers
Yea...i don't exactly get it. Did she kill him because there were knives in the closet door? I thought it was all pretty good, I just didn't understand the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i left it open at the end so that you could decide for yourself. maybe she was just getting some soap? you decide

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explain what? the ending? I have my own opinions, but its throughly more disturbing if you come up with possibilities yourself.
If i guessed what you want wrong, plz tell me what you think needs work, crits are always good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom