dinos

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
it would be nice nice if you could switch bodies with a dino if you were captain ginyu but on a serious note long ago u guys showed us an image that gohan was running from a dino will there be just one kind of dino or a whole bunch of kinds .so will dinos like roar and stomp on you like they should or will they just walk about like pointless mechanics cause it be nice to run from and blast a dino:rolleyes: maybe even ride one

ssj trio.jpg

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nice nice if you could switch bodies with a dino if you were captain ginyu but on a serious note long ago u guys showed us an image that gohan was running from a dino will there be just one kind of dino or a whole bunch of kinds .so will dinos like roar and stomp on you like they should or will they just walk about like pointless mechanics cause it be nice to run from and blast a dino:rolleyes: maybe even ride one

View attachment 1409
in 1.3 ginyu trasnfer fail he converted into a frog like the anime and about the dino is AI :D where in the map you can find that and he will atack you :D

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
so will we be able to stand on top of him the dino i mean

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Probably not unless there's like a tame function lol. Other than that Im pretty sure they will attack you as soon as you get close to them

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i hope there is a tame function so i could make gohan king of dinos;)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zmaster, riding Dinosaurs is complete besides the point in a Multiplayer game where you can fly, run and jump at high speed. There will not be any role-playing features in the game who's entire point is to kill other people.

Best answers
personally i really think u should suggest that!!!!!

:p like the idea....ginyu has a body switch and he can switch with whatever he wants or whatever comes in the beam.

beeing a dinosaur would be cool:D

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
:p like the idea....ginyu has a body switch and he can switch with whatever he wants or whatever comes in the beam.
Hehe, what if he nails a rock and turns into a rock. lol. beams coming from a possessed rock that flys around and murderizes people. dont forget to pose when your done. xD

Best answers
.............a rock? cmon...............the idea is great for all living stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom