Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if there are any more trace/hidden chemicals in our brains (besides DMT) that might unlock even more interesting things.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm a Fresher at university, an environment where everyone drinks non-stop, and most people seem pretty sick of alcohol after the first month. Most people go out to hang out with friends and have fun, but end up buying alcohol because it's a social requirement.
Well, this is a generalization, and not directed at you in any way, but most uni drinkers are barely better than high school kids. (especially if they've lived in dorms most of the time, still getting pampered) if you drink alcohol that much, you will get sick of it. Alcohol will always b a big time social drug, because of its low intensity. MDMA is a great social drug, but I think most people would rather chill and shoot the breeze than roll balls and teeth grind while getting all gushy with your friends.

Can't really play marijuana-pong in college man!

I wonder if there are any more trace/hidden chemicals in our brains (besides DMT) that might unlock even more interesting things.
DMT is pretty much it as far as stuff you already have, but if you want to unlock great thoughts there is always psilocybin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom