Digital Remix 1024x768

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow thats real sweet... definatly a good change from the piles of anime wallpapers ull find around here

Best answers
YAY! A Positive comment, its always a plus lol ^^ well second link works now, so feel free to use it, what i do on my desktop is i hide all my icons, and stick the ones i need in a task bar so i can fully see the paper

-SaN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after looking at it full sized: the only thing that seems out of place is the hand... the rest is sweet

Best answers
the hand, and the 2 people kinda ruin the modern DJ effect of it all. But that doesnt take away the fact that its super sweet dude. Nice job, very nice job. Different, and as you can see too my sig. I'm a BIG fan of different =]

Best answers
hmm, ok i will take away the hand and 2 ppl and see what i can come up with lol. Cheers for the comments
Im a DJ my self and so was my dad only im a Digital DJ, made around about 3 or 4 albums now, so i thought id wip up a new bg something un anime lol

-SaN

Best answers
I agree the hand looks odd o_O
It looks nice and the wp is very diferent. Not exactly my style but GJ ^^

Retired
Best answers
I don't really like it. it's not bad for a picture. but for a wallpaper it's quite bad.

it's very detailed, so it really would give me a headache if I had it as a wallpaper.

so as a picture it's quite good imo (except for the hand that everybody mentioned). but as a wallpaper, I don't think it's that good.

Best answers
Nah I like it, looks well cool and it will work fine as a BG for me :) The hand and the guys kinda are the point to it if you get what I mean. But yeh I like san good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah pretty nicely done definately a well put together peice

Best answers
yey we have a weener! lol will see what else i come up with laters on, time to go sk8 kuyu dude! meet u at park!

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...i kinda agree with most of what ppl said here..judge:
about it being way to detailed for a wp
gonadz:
the 2 ppl and hand arnt in place..

and..the headphones quality isnt that great...

Best answers
yeh so i needed to do a gausiar blur on it, i aint started anything else yet, im waiting for the insperation fairy to hit me again... any day now

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom