digital paintings

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so anyway, i'm not normally one for "settling down", but i've recently gotten seriously involved with a girl.

and she told me to paint her (read: she TOLD me to... -_-).

so i did.

i'm also not normally one for painting...

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice. It's a bit blurry to me, but looks like it's very accurate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you paint me onslaught?

I'll totally be naked

Looks nice though, but it does look quite blurry.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the apint ,but i belive that the paint doesnt finish ,right?i also like learn to paint,can you give some tips or steps for paint like you?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paint me.

Anyways, looks nice although you should sharpen it up a bit. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good dude.

but eum take a less blurry painter thingy with harder edges, remember its a girl so they usualy have smooth skin.
if you have like chunky shadows its gona be like she has acne or smth :p
so try doing somethings with a harder brush and some with a softer one ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Daaaaaayuuuuuuum.

Someone's getting laid tonight! hehe

That's a hella good painting, considering what I could, or rather, can't do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys.

tried to use some harder brushes in this one. this one is much different too. because it started with me sketching her while she posed. and ended in sex, because she was only wearing a bra and a duvet on her bottom half. because of that it was probably the fastest sketch of my life, and the most inaccurate!!
i don't really like how this one came out, and i think i need to go back over it and soften it out. and fix the eyes (which are still placeholder).

oh and here's what she looks like, (on the right).

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, much better shadows in that one, however the eyes really bug me, they're facing completely different directions. The thing that's making your work look too soft is because you're using low opacity brushes and many strokes, of course painting is 99% preference but when you do this its getting you into bad time consuming habbits, personally I paint with 100% opacity at all times with pressure set to flow and opacity. The golden rule is to use as few strokes as possible, when you're layering lower opacity's you get a soft edge because you' never go over the edges exactly right when you're putting down 30 strokes of shade, you could have however achieved the same effect with 1 well placed stroke, however this does make more bold decisions with colour choice. Also work with the largest brush possible, honestly for most of that painting I'd be using a brush about 2/3rds the size of her head for blocking in colours and about half that size for details, I try and avoid any small brushes all together, you loose consistancy and it creates bad stroke economy, also when the pen is set to opacity/flow the size makes a big difference on how you can paint.

Another thing is that this is all very warm colours, there's nothing cool to balance it out, personally I would have used a blue/black base for the hair and the dress just to even out the skin tones, or I'd desaturate the shadows on the skin and perhaps desaturate the light on the skin, there's lots of different options.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok so it's not a digital painting, but it's an edit of a photo of me playing guitar, a friend wants it for their wall, so i made it so that it could be printed on canvas and look cool =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom