Digital Cameras ~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to find a decent camera with the following~
Price range $100-200
-4.0/5.0 Megapixels
-Video with sound capabilities
-Fast Picture reviewing (like when I want to view the pictures I took)
-Durable

Please help me find a good camera... I bought the Nikon CoolPix L4 today and it doesn't record with sound nor is it's picture taking/reviewing fast. Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can get your hands on one (they dont make them anymore) grab a Canon Ixus 50.

they have 5mp, best lens on the market for their price range, metal body, and adjustable shutter speed.

the reviewing is down to 2 things, both the processor in the camera, and the speed of the memory card your using. faster memory cards are usually more expensive, but if your using SD format, they will still be farely cheap.

other camera's to look at:

Olympus MJU:600
Nikon L4 (its still a good camera)
Canon Ixus 60 (its newer, and more expensive with a better processor, lens, and 1 more mega pretzil (dont ask)).

i wouldnt really reccomend anything by fuji, sony, or olympus (lol) for that matter, on the basis that because of their memory formats, once you buy one of those brands, youll never want to move away from them. the memory is expensive, and because of that youll be all "oooh snap, i dont wanna have to buy all new memory cards ;_;". sony being the biggest culprites. although, in fairness; sony camera's are very good, just overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom