Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The background is pretty cool, but you need to work on the rest.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for starters I'd try to find better quality pics. I know that's hard to find good ones (at least for me) but work at it. Next, it may just be me, but I don't like all bubbly text like that. I am a fan of pixelated fonts, or something simple, like Verdana. I'd also make the image in the middle lower in opacity, so the focus is on the person's name, not the image itself.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
I love rounded fonts. And I know bout the pics. They are IMPOSSIBLE to find. But like I said, not my best work!

Best answers
How do you do that in PSP 7? All I can do is Lighting (I learned today)

Best answers
Try using a different background, its cool, but the only difference is that its red instead of blue.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol the only good thing in that sig is the background and poor him , he didnt made it , and u always do the same darn design , the 2 lil lines up and down (kinda like a flag...)

Best answers
I know. It's like my call sign. Every sig I make you know because of the corners. (most times I'll change the colors around)

Retired
Best answers
yeah but you are raping that background. don't use same background too much, and if you will use same, then make sure no one will notice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom