Diffrent Ki System

Best answers
these are just a few of my ideas that could make the game a little more enjoyable. at least i think so.

1.) i'm not sure about everyone else, but why is it that if someone with a 10 000 000 powerlevel seems to run out of ki just as fast, if not faster than someone with a 1 000 000 power level. the only diffrence to me is the number. i believe that there should be a slower usage of ki for higher level people. goku used his ki a LOT quicker than what gohan did in the show during the cell games. at least make the usage for a high level character correct for the ammout of energy they have. charging for an attack takes the same amout of time for any level character yet you still have a huge power diffrence when you attack too.

2.) this kinda ties into what i just said before. get rid of that damned charge meter. that really annoys me. attacks should be able to be charged as long as the person likes provided they have enough ki to do so. but also make them have a maximum damage range for each attack.

3.) when you transform in this there seems to be no ki loss or usage at all unless your flying. should'nt it drain your power level faster after each trans you go through?

and 4.) this is to do with power struggling. i think that when you are in a PS it should be a diffrent system. instead of just holding down fire and using turbo whenever you want (which is very basic) i think that it should be a lil more complex for the ppl who love PSing. by all means keep the old system in but just add these lil ideas i think. keep the lay out the same, the bar on the side telling you whos winning, your ki and all that. but bring up another charge meter. you hold down turbo for as long as you like building up ki, raising the meter slowly. when you let it go, you release all the power that you have built up. making your beam twice as big, or make it a big increase in size just like the show.

well they are my ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good ideas, but some of them might not be put in... i like 1 and 4... but am not to sure about 2 and 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom