Different Renzoku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just thinking that whenever Vegeta uses Renzoku, he usually keeps firing and firing until the targets defeated (Cui) or until he's absolutley knackered and out of energy (Cell) so I think there should be no charge time for Renzoku and the shot amount should be unlimited until ki runs out, with the shots flying straight in two lines (left hand and right hand, like the current 'ki blast' but flying straight like the secondary fire) but seeing is this is sort of a desperation attack (in the show at least) it should have a slightly higher ki cost to balance out the new advantages, what do you think?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested before
love the idea maby a tired animation if you run out of ki :laff:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I was just thinking that whenever Vegeta uses Renzoku, he usually keeps firing and firing until the targets defeated (Cui) or until he's absolutley knackered and out of energy (Cell) so I think there should be no charge time for Renzoku and the shot amount should be unlimited until ki runs out, with the shots flying straight in two lines (left hand and right hand, like the current 'ki blast' but flying straight like the secondary fire) but seeing is this is sort of a desperation attack (in the show at least) it should have a slightly higher ki cost to balance out the new advantages, what do you think?
Well for one, this just screams abuse.... No charge time? Unlimited? Everyone would be Vegeta and it would turn into Counter-Strike -> "SPRAY AND PRAY AIEEEEEE =D \o/ LOL ASL?!"

Renzoku should be tweaked, but this is a little much.

Best answers
Personally all I'd say would be to make it so that there was a little more incentive.

A quicker charge time for one. Instant fire they are rather abusable. Swoop, throw, Ki blast/blob, death.

Straight firing. The whole curving thing doesn't work quite right, seeing as they are just too inaccurate to do be a real threat.

On SSJ, prehaps change the KiBlast to more of a min charged GenBall. More damage and it'd still be quite nice. Prehps letting it still KI blob.

Increse the amount launched. Personally I'd like to see about 12 or so released for his normal phase, upgraded to 18 on SSJ and if higher transer, maybe about 22.

Keep the Ki Cost the same mind you, it makes the attack be a strategy as opposed to a reliance.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think it should be made so that it dosent have a charge time but a stun time after the attack is fired maby increase the amount of balls to 10

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i said the stun time is after the attack is fired
PS. i read that thread and i gues the minigun delay is good to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what happens when the charge time goes? say hello to melee+rezouku spray spam, everyone would not knock a single kiball in, but a volly of kiblasts, sure it stuns you, but its only a small disadvantage to such a possible exploit >_>

Best answers
Vegeta was not the only 1 that used rezouku goku used it as well

Best answers
I think the current without a chargetime.. but with a stun time afterwards (so it ends up taking the same amount of time) .. would be much better.

(And there are very few situations where it'll be 'impossible' to dodge the attack.. even if someone throws u into a wall u can always jump off)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said they were going to do something about renzoku for 1.3. I personally think all that needs to be done is lowering the charge time for it. It would be a lot more useful if it charged up about twice as quick as it does now. I've been doing my best to try and figure the best way to use it. The best I can do is get the minimum charge out before my enemy gets up, which isn't really worth it. It takes a bit too much ki as well, most of the time I just don't have the ki to charge it up after a throw, or a melee battle. I'd have to charge my ki first, and then i have no chance of getting it off. If it took less ki and charged twice as fast, I think it would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like theres lots of different concepts for Renzoku, I actually thought of not having it as infinite and have the exhausted animation/stun time, but it didn't make sense to fire, reach your shot limit, 'pant, wheeze' and then start all over again. Maybe have it as infinite (until ki runs out or you let go of 'fire') but with a couple of seconds of stun at the end to balance it,
Also ki blasts are almost always swatted away when blocked so it's not like the attack would be whored by anyone. Stun+Easily blocked = notable disadvantages.
I'm going to stick with 'no charge time' because Vegeta only has one ranged attack that includes no light during charge, and he can't move when charging so it's pretty obvious when he's going to use it. Then you just have to press and hold one button (block) to nullify the attack.

Sure the ESF team have stated that they're going 'change' Renzoku but apart from making the blasts fly straighter (after every Vegeta fan 'suggested' it on this forum) there are no details. :(
Still, with 1.2.1 out they have more time to spend on 1.3 :smile:

Finally, Grega, congratulations on the :warning: 500th :warning: post :D

Best answers
Now renzoku sucks ! vegeta fires ~6-8 ki balls and losses half energy !!!!!!!!
And i think other sould have renzoku:piccolo,krillin,tien.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but vegeta is the only one that can do that fast inough and uses it the most.
this is what the tread has bin saying:

1)it's to easy to block, so when shooting you hit when the ki blast #2,4,6 and 8 hits
2)the amount of ki spent is too much for just 6 ki blasts
3)renzoku is is stupidly weak
4)renzoku should also be faster
5)ki blobs makes it useless, Renzoku should not make ki blobs at all
6)go straight ahead, but only have it happen to some of the ki blasts
7)To be honest its a waste of ki.

and that's just to name the inportant ones.

Best answers
Optimus Prime - since there are some small bugs to be fixed in the 1.2.1 release

is there a chance that the team will work on tweaking the reasonku b4 esf 1.3?
I mean is there a chance that there will be a 1.22 release? and the reasonku fix in it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose noone said this. The ONLY 1 who has the current renzoku in the series is Pikkon. Watch episode 183.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom