Different animations for different hits

Best answers
Well, this suggestion is more for eyecandy than chaning the gameplay so, just to let you know. Ok, here is my idea:

Having different basic melee animations for other hits:
Basically, I'm saying this. Say you hit someone with basic melee, and you go to get your second hit, well, maybe the second attack animation could be different from the first one. So when you hit someone once, it does a certain attacking animation, when you go to get your second hit, it does a different attacking animation. I think this would add more of an eyecandy to the game, so if you really didn't like one basic melee animation on someone, well, just wait for the second one! So, does anyone like the idea for this? Keep in mind, this is not a suggestion to do anything to the gameplay.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like it, and maybe even you hit someone downward, they show that kind of animation with the hands, or maybe a foot hitting the guy.

Right now, the animations for basic melee hits dont give a sense of power. They barely move their hands. I think it would look nicer if they throw their whole arm into it, and both arms too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll admit, more animations for something like that is cool and great and awsome. But with the current animator of this game having to do over 200 animations for each character already, I say just leave the guy be. He's got enough work to do as it is. Besides, I've seen some 1.3 content involoving such things, and I'll just say you won't be dissapointed.

Best answers
I guess I forgot to mention it should only be implented if the team really wanted to do it. I admit that's it's definately something we don't need, just only if the animator had extra time, and was up for the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom