Dieing in 1.1?

Best answers
ok wtf do u mean that when ur pl is 0 u die?

Best answers
when your life is 10 or below your pl goes down and now when it reaches 0 you die instaed of living

Best answers
i have only reached 0 once before once u reach it do ur attacks affect ur enamies at all??

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can get pretty buggy i guess if you manage to get your PL to drop to zero, which is why they have made you die when it happens.

Best answers
well you should die when your at 0 pl anyway cause you can do nothing when at it :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Actually, the disks and spiritbombs still hurt when you reach 0 pl in 1.0

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because the damage done by the discs and spirit bomb aren't based on how much energy you put into it.

Best answers
exactly, when you get a pl of 0 while you had one of 100000000000000 and the rest only has starting pl you cant get kill them at all, oyu can kick thier ass with melee but they dont die of it (maybe only against the walll.....) and a big kame wave makes an explosion like a little pin you can barely seei t really cool:p

Best answers
Originally posted by bata
i have only reached 0 once before once u reach it do ur attacks affect ur enamies at all??
i have had 0 pl, and i used melee, i owned every1, but its lame that u can fight and fly with 0 pl, or atleast i could

exactly, when you get a pl of 0 while you had one of 100000000000000 and the rest only has starting pl you cant get kill them at all, oyu can kick thier ass with melee but they dont die of it (maybe only against the walll.....) and a big kame wave makes an explosion like a little pin you can barely seei t really cool
ur wrong, i owned with 0 pl, and they lost hp everytime i hit em, but that was only 2-4 hp they lost, SOB... but i havent tried out with kame, and it was on my own server

Best answers
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes only the ki blast will but then it goes back down

Best answers
so what if you die. i can grow a beard (small one) before i reach o, and sombody will kill you anyway before you reach 0:scared:

Best answers
heheheh, nicely said! it does take a while for you to reach zero, especially if you are below 10 health it is hard to stay alive. But i didnt it just to experiment, and when i shot a beam nothing happened, it shot but there was no explosion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i thought when ur power level goes 0, you turn back to normal instead of ssj? :confused:

Best answers
No, thats KI lol.

PL is the actual number where it goes down when you have 10 or below health...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom