did you guys don't uploading photos because of new years trailer ???

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Really guys...instead of accusing them we should be happy about what they have done so far and thank them. What do they get from this whole project??? Nothing ! So let them do their thing cause they are doing it for us!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Really guys...instead of accusing them we should be happy about what they have done so far and thank them. What do they get from this whole project??? Nothing ! So let them do their thing cause they are doing it for us!
and for themselves too !!! if they are was doing this project just for us they didn't was do that from first place

Best answers
and for themselves too !!! if they are was doing this project just for us they didn't was do that from first place
belive me, you are soooo wrong, they dont get any money and nothing, the only thing that they will earn(or have already earned) is experience and our thanx´s and respect

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
belive me, you are soooo wrong, they dont get any money and nothing, the only thing that they will earn(or have already earned) is experience and our thanx´s and respect
One never really stops learning new things you know.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Limitiation is the sole-divine reason that pushes the robust-minded ones to push forward into a greater, transcendant being.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Limitiation is the sole-divine reason that pushes the robust-minded ones to push forward into a greater, transcendant being.
You literally strung a bunch of words together in such a way that they have no meaning. You're the Jinx this forum needs, but not the one it wants.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You literally strung a bunch of words together in such a way that they have no meaning. You're the Jinx this forum needs, but not the one it wants.
Because I'm transcendant, you wouldn't understand my inner-divine nature.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Reminded me of batman

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Batman always makes sense. What are you saying? Like how he beat Superman, oh wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom