Did you ever

Force Pit Member
Best answers
send an apology letter to a (she) friend which you disconnected from after about a year (not a bit of time)

I'm not in that scenario (thank god) but i was once, and a friend told me to do so, and I dissed that option and never used it.

Did you ever use this way of apology? What came out in the end?

It must be a letter, not an IM conversation or anything. It can be an E-Mail.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the time I'm ever in a situation where I want to connect with a female from my past, it's because I had some interest in her and it didn't work out. So I usually just ignore that inclination to contact her.

Best answers
An e-mail wud fetch you an answer for sure, if you didn't mess up badly...
I did send my ex-girlfriend an e-mail after not talking to her for 1 and a half year...
Just be nice to her in the mail and she'll surely send you a decent reply...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
An e-mail wud fetch you an answer for sure, if you didn't mess up badly...
I did send my ex-girlfriend an e-mail after not talking to her for 1 and a half year...
Just be nice to her in the mail and she'll surely send you a decent reply...
I was in this situation, it is irrelevant no more cause I am not interested in her.

What did you wrote to your ex (sort of) and how did she reply?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one should always have nice and strong connections with his past gf's

you will never learn..

Best answers
I was in this situation, it is irrelevant no more cause I am not interested in her.

What did you wrote to your ex (sort of) and how did she reply?
Well, I started with the usual nice stuff like how she is and how things are going for her. And explained to her I always wanted to write to her or contact her but I really couldn't, but mind you...don't try to act really busy...make her realize u have time for her and thought frequently about her(even if u didn't)..

Well..she still liked me...so the reply was positive...wid positive answers to all my questions and she asked me if i could meet her once....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

you will never learn..
this man speaks the truth.

Also apologies are lame in written/e-mail form (unless there is great distance between the two people) and are also for people who have low self esteem and are unable to be straight up with someone face to face.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there is another way

grab a new gf, then all the past ones will want to get back to you, in my case at least.. choose your fav then

Force Pit Member
Best answers
this man speaks the truth.

Also apologies are lame in written/e-mail form (unless there is great distance between the two people) and are also for people who have low self esteem and are unable to be straight up with someone face to face.
That is what I said to the one that recommended me way long ago.

Even though I think like you, I can see it how it moves (emotionally) a girl. I believe girls are into these kind of sensitive stuff. Getting letters also makes them feel special, someone cares about 'em.

OFC if the one who sends it is a 1 legged hunchback dude will have a bit of a problem even though with an emotional letter :rolleyes:

@Denz: are you sure that it will work? lol. Don't your GF break up in order to BREAK UP and move on, instead of playing emotional games?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just saying that now with my new gf all the other ones are wanting me back/sexually wanting me, Im sure of it on that one, its murphys law all the way in my case not only with girls..

Best answers
I'd agree with emails, but letters I don't. In my experience, receiving a personalised letter is very thoughtful and gives a person (he or she) the space they need to digest its contents in the way it was intended. Doing such a thing in person or face-to-face can be spontaneous, but it leaves little room for welcome reactions and can cause unwanted pressure.

I was on the receiving end of such correspondence once. It was a sweet thought at first, but subsequent contact with this person went downhill fast and now things are more awkward then they were before. It really all boils down to the issue though...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'd agree with emails, but letters I don't.
True that. I see what you mean.

Even though I think like you, I can see it how it moves (emotionally) a girl. I believe girls are into these kind of sensitive stuff. Getting letters also makes them feel special, someone cares about 'em.
Ah, you look into it a bit too deep man, you would like it too, right? See, there's no science to it, girls are just as not-really-complex as guys are.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

you will never learn..
Eh, maybe it's just the types of girls I've been dating, but I find the opposite is better for my mental health usually.

Best answers
Well...sometimes ex-s seem good to you suddenly...I again fell for my ex...and made her "current" a day or two ago...you can't really help it.. :p

Well, if you don't have the means to contact or meet her by any other way then u shud send an email but otherwise of course you should go face to face and sort things out...

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i popped my ex girlfriends then fiancee, now husband, in the face.

i considdered that their apology to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom