Did you do a new year trailer like last year ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
title
btw it is was awesome
i trust of your taste so do something special !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
title
btw it is was awesome
i trust of your taste so do something special !!!
Maybe , maybe not. And as i said in another topic, you can't ask anything from team , you get what you get , and they decide what they want to show you , as far as i know , they do not accept any suggestions from forum about this stuff.

BTW. You can't use present with past tensions in one sentence ( it is was ; instead you should've wrote : "btw it was awesome" )

Also the title (Did you do a new year trailer like last year ??? ; instead you should've said "Will you do/make a new year trailer like last year". You can pay grammar service later ^_^ )

Best answers
In the beginning of 2012 the maps preview trailer was released. Don't let the year fool you on here, it was released in 2012. I don't know which video was for beginning of 2011 though as that was before my time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzhoiUsPmeQ

I suggested they change ROSAT to have snowy and fiery effects ^-^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Maybe , maybe not. And as i said in another topic, you can't ask anything from team , you get what you get , and they decide what they want to show you , as far as i know , they do not accept any suggestions from forum about this stuff.

BTW. You can't use present with past tensions in one sentence ( it is was ; instead you should've wrote : "btw it was awesome" )

Also the title (Did you do a new year trailer like last year ??? ; instead you should've said "Will you do/make a new year trailer like last year". You can pay grammar service later ^_^ )
Robiz come on, he did come here to get that from you that was unnecessary i found that to be rude.

he could have a disability like me. Anyway

you should ask if they have any videos in mind get on team speak and talk :D

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Robiz come on, he did come here to get that from you that was unnecessary i found that to be rude.

he could have a disability like me. Anyway

you should ask if they have any videos in mind get on team speak and talk :D
I didn't mean that to be rude, that grammar , awoke my inner grammar Nazi , can't help it :s

But yea , if you want to get some extra information , get on TS

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
robiz correcting peoples grammar is gold

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wut he sed.

And honestly, people NEED to be correcting some of the forum goer's grammar. At least to a point where we can understand wtf these people are saying.

To answer the question, no we did not do a new years trailer. New years is still 3 months away. WILL they? I don't even think they know yet.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wut he sed.

And honestly, people NEED to be correcting some of the forum goer's grammar. At least to a point where we can understand wtf these people are saying.

To answer the question, no we did not do a new years trailer. New years is still 3 months away. WILL they? I don't even think they know yet.
Yea , that's the thing many people don't realize. The devs are normal people (except more skilled than most of us) like we are. They don't have a plan for next 5 years , and they do not have a plan for each day or something. If they feel like making a movie for new years, they will , if not they won't, it's just obvious , and doesn't need a real discussion.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Thank you Robiz
sorry for my little mistakes in english (not original language)
btw i just saying my ideas^_^

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you Robiz
sorry for my little mistakes in english (not original language)
btw i just saying my ideas^_^
Np, but sorry i can't help it, but to fix the mistakes again :s :rolleyes:

*not mother language(common, but sometimes forgotten, phrase)
*btw I am (I'm) just telling/giving my ideas^_^ (if i convert your sentence into "you" it would sound like this : btw you just saying your ideas. In my case it's : btw you are just telling/giving your ideas. So you must put that "am" word there for an action to happen.)

But oh well, we can't judge people who are just giving ideas , can we ?

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Oh my god the grammar lesson is almost as insufferable as the posts you're trying to correct holy shit.

If someone has trouble with the language do you think they are going to have an easy time with the corrections and what not? If you're going to turn into some grammar nazi out of the blue, you're going to have your hands full on this forum im gay

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since there is nothing more to discuss on this topic, considering this is out of public hands, and also since we are waaaaay off-topic, am closing this.

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom