Did i got fooled?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really have been lookin for one girl wich i asked outlike 2-3 months ago, the first time it was all fine, it was like both have been interested to each other. but always when i tried to meet her on the weekend she always did something or else, she always tried to exuse.

although after 4-5 weeks she told me that she dont want to lose me and thats why she wanna keep with me friends, although i had thoughts that its another way to say no or she wanted to test me if even after we are not a part anymore we could be friends.

So till yesterday i hoped some **** and always tried to keep up with her, although then i called her and she told me that she meet with someone on the beach (though she said like she ment many people but it only was one she counted) and she told me that she will meet tomorow (sunday) with someone if he will talk to her.

I mean, i was like wtf, she didnt wanted to lose me and for that reason she didnt wanted to come with me together, while this whole time
everybody asked me: "what?s going on between you an her?",
told me: " she only talks about you"

and all this stuff. and now? She didnt even took time for me to go out with me on the weekend, but for this other person she did. And she acts like its all fine!

.... did i got fooled ,like i do think now, or do i think the wrong way <_<"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're asking this on a mod forum?

I dunno, why don't you just, y'know, ask her?

Relationships are supposed to be built on love and trust. If you two share love and trust, you should be able to just ask her what's going on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw, all im going to tell her is this **** , that i hate to get fooled and all this stuff, gotta break up with her

also if then she would have told me that allready.
Im asking here cuz here r many peeps as im here allready since several years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what if she's not messing with you, but it really all is a misunderstanding?

I had a bit of a hard time following exactly what happened in you first post, so I might be wrong here, but it wouldn't be good to just rush ahead in these things and end it so suddenly. I think it would be best to just sit down with her and try to talk abou it, even if it's hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your still getting played.

just be like "i cant see you tomorrow, im meeting with an old friend"

nuff said.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're 15 years old and 15 year olds don't know what they want. Their minds change more than the weather.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You're 15 years old and 15 year olds don't know what they want. Their minds change more than the weather.
QFT.
If you two did get together, you wouldnt last longer then 6 months.
Yes, she 'fooled' you.
If she did like you the way she said, then she'd ask you out of would have accepted it when you asked her.
She's trying to be nice, she is avoiding you though.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe you're having communication problems because it seems to me you have a hard time expressing your feelings. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my age doesnt mean anything truelly, everybody can change their mind in any age, so theres no need to say that :-\

lol axman, fo shu i do

@cobrax: well i dunno hows in your city or area but not everywhere the girls run to you and ask you out, the girls here in berlin are sick of this getting mostly declined so thats why the give a look at a boy and then the boy has to come hisself to her.

@
i do have problems to explain it to her, cuz she doesnt like to think back while she said to me this, and thats all what i?m handling around.

@Shiyojin Rommyu:
well why should it be hard if its might the truth? also if i did wrong might she would care and try to talk to me again? There?ve been many things like this and so i believed her, but telling me it all myself is pain for me.

also if she gets it to know she will know that i was hunting for her and so she may do a step up,if.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and how does that make you feel?

hmmm... you seem to be avoiding talking about your parents...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- uhmm, do i have to talk about my parents with this? all i can say that their simply old russian Parents.

i dunno, i somehow said: **** off, I just had awesome days and great friends, why should i care about her.

though sometimes when i hear those love songs wich are all over my copmuter... i just get angry, i even did a hole in my wall with my fist.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not, age is a big factor.. girls of 15 are renowned for being unable to make up their minds. Infidelity is common at that age too. If i were you I wouldnt be taking this so seriously, maybe this sounds a little condecending or insulting, but im just giving you my advice based on what ive learned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
If i were you I wouldnt be taking this so seriously
i said it myself at the beginning of all, though now i dont do anymore,that much as befor.

thought shes older then 15 may this causes this **** aswell.

Best answers
[S] said:
Maybe you're having communication problems because it seems to me you have a hard time expressing your feelings. =)
Maybe the fact that he can't spell or write a some what legible post is causing his communication problems.

Seriously, I dont understand what your trying to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Maybe the fact that he can't spell or write a some what legible post is causing his communication problems.

Seriously, I dont understand what your trying to say.
It's his second language, cut him a break.

Try, while I don't have any solid advice, I can tell you that it is an age thing. Younger girls don't know what they want, and even older girls sometimes. Your best bet is to talk it over with her. It will be hard, but I've had a few difficult conversations that have saved relationships. Then again, I've had a couple difficult conversations that have finished relationships, but either way you'll have things sorted out, and that is always worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh yeh, but then afterwards i dont want to get older dunno why.

although its my third language.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen it is common knowledge that Tryforce doesn't speak english very well but personally I understand what he's saying fine. Next person to complain about his typing is A.) going to get warned, and B.) going to get called a closed-minded jerk, both by me. So think twice before you post a condescending remark.

That being said:
girls of 15 are renowned for being unable to make up their minds.
Girls of up to age 29, in my experience, are renowned for being unable to make up their minds. And sad to say but it is in my experience a pretty safe bet to assume that when something's gone wrong it's the girl who's got something to hide. Men usually don't want to exert to effort to do things like maintain a web of cold-hearted deceit, so at least around my way, it's pretty much an even call to figure the girl is up to something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks SP, though girls are strange, whatfor i love them though.

anyway all i decided now is playing with her, and if something wil come out i wilil take all seriuos and if not i just had my fun. Ill just do like she still fools me, so i will fool her.

thanks again Sp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you just talk to her straight about it, If I were you I would end it. Same thing happened with my last ex gf she could never meet with me on weekends and she would go with her stupid friends to the mall on weekends or to their houses. Later on I figured out she tried to avoid me and because she felt "ashamed" I guess because of who I was. Which i'm a long haired trash metal junkie ( not bad looking ;o! sheesh lol ) but yeah it was pretty stupid. And yes we were both 15.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[u said:
Tryforce]thanks SP, though girls are strange, whatfor i love them though.[/u]

anyway all i decided now is playing with her, and if something wil come out i wilil take all seriuos and if not i just had my fun. Ill just do like she still fools me, so i will fool her.

thanks again Sp.
because if you didnt you'd be a homo.

you got fooled, rub some salt in and get up! foo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom