diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll start spamming the crap out of you if you don't. :p

Best answers
love the robot thingie but he needs new shoes theyre more cowboy like.

yeah you better join origin or else!

Best answers
I drew him from a reference actually, but it would just so happen that heeled sharp boots are to my taste :p

I'm doing another one of the same guy in a different pose now. He's my character on an mmo and I got a new favourite weapon so a new pic is needed :)

Best answers
omg change thoose bots theyre hidious!
loving the new pose tough much more dynamic now finish it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw what everyone says. The cowboy boots pwn.

What mmo is this for???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks kind of Tronish Diablos :O

Dude.... the last time i saw you was like a few years ago, Didnt believed you would Improve that way actually....i still though you would be a lazy ass and do alot of unfinished stuff. hehe

You Probably dont remember me =( who cares.

Very nice stuff.

Btw. the last concept (Tronish robot) could be a great use on a Beginning project on Cgchat. Just if you plan to make him in 3D and under a Polybudget of max 4k tris. with only Texturemap and probably alpha, dont know how far we can go with textures on the 3d engine there.

Best answers
Screw what everyone says. The cowboy boots pwn.

What mmo is this for???
it's from phantasy star universe, although i changed up some bits.

Looks kind of Tronish Diablos :O

Dude.... the last time i saw you was like a few years ago, Didnt believed you would Improve that way actually....i still though you would be a lazy ass and do alot of unfinished stuff. hehe

You Probably dont remember me =( who cares.

Very nice stuff.

Btw. the last concept (Tronish robot) could be a great use on a Beginning project on Cgchat. Just if you plan to make him in 3D and under a Polybudget of max 4k tris. with only Texturemap and probably alpha, dont know how far we can go with textures on the 3d engine there.
i do remember you, i will have to check cgchat tomorrow. got a link to the project discussion so i know where im looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom