diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo \o/

Best answers
i liked it better with the webbing, shows a bit more depth. and if you color it in a certain way it wont detract from the main focus of ur picture. and yea, the collar bone goes too far into his shoulder (deltoid), so shorten it/move it over to the right more. otherwise it looks good. as for the zero picture, his right arm (not holding the guitar) should be bent a bit more (upper arm away from us, forearm slightly bent toward us) otherwise it looks like it's limp or broken. i would have liked it better if he was taller... but thats just my preference. nice guitar though.

Best answers
Thanks for the input linda, i got a bunch of good refs from someone on ca.org so i've messed with the anatomy some around his back/shoulders area. His collar bone was indeed way too large. The webbing was an afterthought though, i really prefer it without it :)

A quick update before i hit bed. Just blocking in where i want to shade to make it easier on myself when it comes to blending, what with all the crazy assed muscles everywhere.

Best answers
wow looken great as usual lol

not entirely sure I like the way his neck muscles go into the back of his deltoid, the rest is *****en looking =p

keep it up ^^

Best answers
Thx bile

Update so far- shades done on most of the body, mouthey bits are done pretty much.

Best answers
Thanks again dirty. It seems every update i'm thanking you, then updating, then thanking you.. etc :p

I still need to draw a background for him, but i'm pretty satisfied with the body as it is now. I need to work on those white areas next though. The kneecap bugs me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.. very nice detail buddy.. thought the hands on the left side are abit weird.. and the muscles at the leg could look abit smoother.

i like the details at the head area as theets and tounge :) very nice work

btw. a city background would look cool :D

Best answers
do a city background .... let's say he jumped of a building and he is in the air

Best answers
xD i didnt think it could get anybetter but it just did! haha...sry but ur stuff is awsome...

btw, r u gonna do ne thing more with zero?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
make the background like if he jumped of a building with some kind of a speed effect love it man!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Whats there to say? Your work is amazing, nice job

Best answers
Now this is a blast from the past, just found this forum buried in my faves! I wonder what all my old friends are up to?

I'll dump some art while i am here, spark some conversation. It is quite fitting also, being my art thread and all that. Lets see... 56k beware vtw (does 56k even exist anymore?)

It's arranged into a somewhat chronological order, oldest-ish at the top. This is also gonna have to be a triple post, cause of the img tag limit. Hope nobody minds, my "replies" are good! :p

This may also break the frame width? I doubt it though.

Best answers
and the last lot

Big dump. Say, is Davidskiwan still lurking around these parts?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow those are pretty good. And yeah, Davidskiwan is still around here... somewhere. He'll probably pop up in this thread since it has his name in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's some cool stuff man...all those flyers are for rock clubs and stuff??? I wish I had gone when I was in England this winter.

Love the knights and futuristic looking knight stuff.

Best answers
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

That's sooooo amazing! Keep it up Diablos! It's good to see you draw again.

Best answers
Wow those are pretty good. And yeah, Davidskiwan is still around here... somewhere. He'll probably pop up in this thread since it has his name in it.
Cool, it'd be good to catch up. I'll have to keep an eye out for him.

That's some cool stuff man...all those flyers are for rock clubs and stuff??? I wish I had gone when I was in England this winter.
Yeah they were comissioned by a niglclub here, corporation if it was hard to guess :p

I don't think this is everything i've done since i last posted, so i'll have to dig around and see if i can find anything else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I missed you.

(Uh.. I used to be "X", if you remember me. Click my sig. :O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom