diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, priceless. XD

You know, I've always wondered.. I know WHY he's called Pyramid Head.. but what does that thing on his head do? How can he see? @_@ Is it made of wood? What is it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny, first time i see someone refer to post number.. mister #142

when did you start this so-called "trend"?
and based on what funds do you call it a trend? do alot of people do it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD omfg lmao rolf lol!
brb .....

bk.... wb... lol omfg icslm loool

pretty nice man :) GJ!

Best answers
Totally RIPPED (sorry but i had to update the pic with TEXT FOR ADDED EFFECT OMFG)

SILENT HILL Z!!!!11

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome sexyness dude =P i love the colouring and the text looks spot on =D great concept too ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, Wow that's like combining two of my favorite things :O

Shiyojin, it's a mask to protect the excecutioners identity (that's what PH's are) and to make it look more daunting. It's made of rusted iron and can deflect bullets like a mofo :p

Have you thought about doing other SH creatures? You could have a lot of fun with Abstract Daddy...

Best answers
Hehe, thanks guys 8D. Actually... you guys are probably not going to believe this, but one of my net friends wants this as a 2'x2' print, so it looks like i'll be redrawing it in 4800x4800px for the next few days =)

Best answers
Update on the big version i'm doing, cleaned up my lines but i'm not done with the pyramid yet...

His left foot is bothering me, its not on the same plane as his right one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablos said:
Update on the big version i'm doing, cleaned up my lines but i'm not done with the pyramid yet...

His left foot is bothering me, its not on the same plane as his right one.
I need to see another guy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
I need to see another guy...
You mean refs?

Feast =O

In the second and fourth pics, he/they're holding spears rather than the traditional 'great knife'.

Nice work Diablos, or should I call you 'Mister PH' :p

Best answers
Dude no way, are you on SHF? What's your username there?

Best answers
I feel so bad doing this, its a joke gone horribly too far D=

(but its a free 2'x2' print so WHAT THE HELL)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablos said:
Dude no way, are you on SHF? What's your username there?
Haha, nah i'm not registered, i'm on Silent Hill Heaven Forums. I browse the SHF occasionally, most of the questions I want answered are already said and done, i'm still trying to build a ultimate collection of 'movies and books that may have influenced or referenced Silent Hill in any way shape or form'. The list on SHF was very helpful :)

Anyway I was scouring the SHF for a SH Timeline and saw the above pic (in lineart form) in a similar thread, so I put two and two together. Actually I might register there after all.

Nice print \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
You mean refs?

Feast =O

In the second and fourth pics, he/they're holding spears rather than the traditional 'great knife'.

Nice work Diablos, or should I call you 'Mister PH' :p
No, I am referring to him drawing the same guy over and over again. He owns at drawing and I'd like to see something else from him. Hence why he said "I feel bad doing this, a joke gone horribly too far" thats what I mean

Best answers
I'll do different stuff once this is done. It IS a joke gone too far, BUT! I get a FREE PRINT OF IT ONCE ITS DONE :D

Best answers
Bored of drawing silent hill z today, re-drew this old pic in about an hour with some mood lighting

click for teh big.

Best answers
My gf got me playing some good ol Castlevania, and it made me realise that vampires are pretty cool... so i decided to draw Alucard. This is what i have so far.

The hairline is probably too high for the angle of the camera, so i'll see about looking at that in different positions.

c+c is welcomed as usual.

Best answers
SEXY ness....one crit i hvae is i think his collar needs to be alil lower..or over towards his face more...cuz the way it is now gives em alil humpback appearance

GREAT job on the perspective n details :)

BTW when we gunna oc again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom