Diablo 3 - Monk Class

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prolly old news to some of you but i just came across it, and wow... monk is definitely one of my favs already ^^ Both the gameplay and the cinematic trailers kick ass....

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/monk.xml

I love unarmed combat guys, and this guy seems perfect so far... Diablo 3 is going be so good >_<

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, finally took the time to watch the monk videos that Shacknews had up, and I was, as always, impressed.

It's things like this that greatly redeem Blizzard for me. Their finest work is in stuff like this; never mind WoW.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish Disclipine Priests worked like this in WoW... aoe staff crits FTW!

This will probably be the class I play first.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Very, very nice. I'm quite fond myself with shields, and I'll definitely play as a Monk once I get this game. I also like the high-speed melee attacks from quite a distance <3, so awesome.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha He's like an ultra dope krillin.

Best answers
Yeah he looks badass. He reminds me of the Assassin class from D2 with the melee area damage and the teleport assault.

I can already see one incredible combination here. Wizard slow spell and Impenetrable Defense. The Wizard slows all the missile attacks, and then the Monk unleashes them all in an instant back at the enemies.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't knew there's guys playing games like i used to play...If there still exists runewords, I'll play as Barbarian for melee, cause i like him for some reason...For magics, i guess i'll choose Wizard, i'll change my mind later maybe, because Blizzard is still updating things, so it no one knows :)

And does someone remember Wirt peg legged boy?In Diablo 2 he is the key to Secret cowlevel lol...I wonder will in Diablo 3 there we'll meet with Tristram again?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trailer looks a little unpolished

Looks like a good class tho

I think witch doctor looks the best so far

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****ing yes. This is probably going to be my primary class.

The other classes haven't caught my eye very well, but I definitely love the monk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom