Diablo 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I was just wondering if anyone still plays diablo 2 b/c i'm always looking for people to play with (since i have none) so if anyone still plays let me know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablo pretty much died a long time ago. The only people who still play Diablo either A) have low-end systems or B) no wait, pretty much just A.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still play LoD sometimes, it's fun, but then you get bored while you play it long enough for row because of addiction :|

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have quite the powerful system.. you can say. I can play World of Warcraft, Battle for Middle Earth II, Battlefield 2142, etc, and I still find Diablo 2 fun.

Best answers
I play D2 every (other) day.

USEast Ladder

*flamingcow329

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablo pretty much died a long time ago. The only people who still play Diablo either A) have low-end systems or B) no wait, pretty much just A.
It's addicting dude...and I don't have a low-end system

and it is far from dead

Well I don't know how the buddy system works but my username is barney97219 I think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, almost all the old games are superior to new ones except in graphics, new games are only graphical, and developers forget about the storyline and gameplay, i'm not saying that all the games are, but most of them are just copies of one another.

Plus, Diablo 2 is far away from dead, sure, the players who have low-end machine play this more than high-end players, but still diablo 2 has over thousands of players, maybe even more than 100 000 which is pretty big accomplishment to come to think of it as an old game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom