Diablo 2 hook me up

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was a big time player for about a year maybe 2 i had 8 full accounts of mules and prettymuch everysingle build you could think of, (even a melee sorc)

but in the frst run when they banned 40k accounts they got all but one, (and its been looted thanks to a few friends that thought i quit)

well, i wanted to start playing again, and im used to having everything i need right off the bat, i really dont want to be poor again, if any of you have old accounts with good level chars or got some stuff to give me ill take it off your hands, im playing west classic at the moment, but as soon as i can find my expac cdkey im off to east expansion,

if you want anything in return tell me, maybe ill skin somethin for ya i dunno

Best answers
lol, thats funny, I gave away my DII LOD account just a week or two ago, it was just one account, it had a Sorc with Oculas, a few SOJs, tals full set and Lidless Eye, it had a decent barb, but all he had was a GF he couldnt use yet lol. Anyway Im planning on going HC once the 1.10 patch comes out. Can you say 'fresh economy'? lol anyway sorry dude ou just missed it.

Best answers
I have no sympathy for you. You hacked and you deserve to be not only cd key banned but isp banned. You ****ed a good game up.

Best answers
Morrone, that may be true, but I was a frequent maphack user, over 120k accounts were deleted about a month ago for using any hacks, including maphack, which is harmless. I was lucky enough to be spared, but maybe he wasnt.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
Morrone, that may be true, but I was a frequent maphack user, over 120k accounts were deleted about a month ago for using any hacks, including maphack, which is harmless. I was lucky enough to be spared, but maybe he wasnt.
your not going to be so lucky soon......."rust storm". if you want to know what that is check out bnet website. also its something they are going to do before 1.10 patch is released. hacking is retarded same with duping, so you should'nt do it unless your a noob that cant even play a game without cheating.

btw maphack does harm, you just probally dont know how to use it. it allows you to view other peoples invetories (spelling) so it makes dueling stupid.

**** ALL HACKERS, ILL BE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! (sorry for the caps to any mods or any non hackers that read this)

=/\/\C

Best answers
Pathetic panzies maphack is just as bad as any other hack. As my saying goes, "hacks are for the unskilled and pathetic". Maphack shows you what gear others are wearing and shows you where everything is. If you are too unskilled and pathetic to play the game with out those features then you deserved to be cd-key and isp banned.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hacker,..lol, thats a funny word to use, if you can find one true hacker that spends his days cheating on videogames tell me, so far, blizzard has closed just over 160k accounts, that includes peoples accounts who logged in using your cdkey legit or not, and people who had been in games with people that were duping, it doesnt necessarily mean i actualy did anything,

i did dupe on uswest, once just to test it for curiosity and i suppose thats what got my east accounts as well,

to say that i ruined it is stupid, do you realize they banned 75% of the active diablo 2 accounts? now if the majority ruined it by moving forward, hows about us saying you ruined it by sticking back in crappy legit land with your orb sorcs,

diablo 2 was changing, you could keep up with everyone else, or fall terribly behind,

my barb had lvl 58 ww, 9k damage, WITH shield using a frikken doombringer, i couldve used a gull dagger and killed cows, not to say i didnt have my share of bugged gear, (which doesnt make you a hacker for owning it fleabrain) i had a couple ciffkiller ammys, bunch of bugged valors, .o8 bugged gazes (fused with shako) and tons more, but owning bugged equipment is not qualifications enough to be proclaimed a hacker by anything more than a 4 year old techno weenie

Best answers
Nice Nutz, anyway back when I used the maphack I WAS an unskilled noob, so I really dont care what you could call me, also, Mouses maphack does not show inventory, only reveals where you are supposed to go since the terrain always changes. I mean Nuttzy is right, I quit DII a few months ago because of all the duping and hacks, I myself think they ruined a great game too, but to blame it on someone for using a maphack, well its just not really true. A week or so before they banned those 160k accounts I couldnt walk into a game named 'Act 1-5' without actually being GIVEN uber items (ie Tals, tons of SOJs and such). Oh and by the way, all those items I mentioned earlier are legit, since I found em muhself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the terrain is not truly random, each section has a set of 6 or 7 predetermined layouts, maphack determines which layout it is then loads it into the game, and the latest maphack did enable you to view others equipped gear, i forget the button its been awhile but yeah it did

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find it funny people blame maphack for the ban. maphack doesnt send packets to the server it only recieves them so it cant be caught, unless u went blabbin i use mh. if your accounts were banned its because u had dupes on them. i use maphack all the time and i have never been banned. and i played d2 alot. i have no sympathy for dupers or people who condone dupes

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if dupes were the cause explain the continuance of dupes on bnet, i never said maphack caused the ban but blizzard claimed it is detectable, has been for awhile, i cant say if the 2nd banning run was for maphack but its high on my list of possible reasons,

they didnt reveal the means by which they detect it, but they do claim to know how, and have known how for awhile, like i said i never said it was the reason for the ban but its very possible that it was also,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
i find it funny people blame maphack for the ban. maphack doesnt send packets to the server it only recieves them so it cant be caught, unless u went blabbin i use mh. if your accounts were banned its because u had dupes on them. i use maphack all the time and i have never been banned. and i played d2 alot. i have no sympathy for dupers or people who condone dupes
Actually, someone on www.battle.net proved that maphack DOES send packets to the server. What do you think that mouse or what ever is going to say? Maphacks detectable so download it!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate people that hack and use hacks, but the rust storm is comming...maphacks are detectable, trust me, every hack is detectable no matter what.......just watch and wait..........

btw to all hackers, THANKS FOR RUINING GAMES, NOW IM GONNA OWN ALL OF YOU!! (sorry for caps, if you really understood what i've been through.........even though thats not an excuse i guess.)

=/\/\C

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, theres that word again, hacking and cheating on a videogame are 2 different things, obtaining vurual items is not on any true hackers agenda,

now using a program that someone else made is just that, using a program that someone else made, that is not hacking, even calling that hacking is very offensive to true hackers, its not something you just learn overnight

Best answers
Maphack is harmless sure you may see others weapons (Yes mouse lets you look just highlight a player in town and hit 0)
But normally people don't want to duel they just look to look. Hell half of the time when you duel you'll show each out your items than duel or do it after.

Oh and Nuttzy is right Hackers are different than "Crackers"
Hackers hack into a server to gain information on the other hand "crackers" hack into a server to damage what they can.

Maphack is harmless and my reasons for as as follows.

1... it doesn't give you unlimited health
2... it doesn't give you unlimited mana
3... it doesn't increase your damage
4... it doesn't increase your armor
5... it won't help in a duel or just to kill diablo

sure you can see others items but that isn't hurting anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right, it doesnt give any of those, but what, on close battle.net, does? Your gaining an unfair advantage over other players by using a thirdparty program which the TOU specifically says you CANNOT use. Your just as bad as any other cheater in any other game.
-UltraPerfectCel

--Recommends thread is closed.--

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course youd reccomend it ws closed your statement was completely ignorant, dont act like it was just him that used maphack, more than 8/10 of the realm users did, i did of course myself, all of my friends did, now that i think about it the only people i ever seen not using maphack was the people that just bought the game, or so called legits, that try to make being poor look like a good thing,

im not flaming but you are really underestimating the sheer amount of people that use the hacks your against, like i said i have been playing a long time, staying legit is the same thing over and over again, the bugged gear was the "step up" from that stuff, you could either stay legit, and get owned in duels or you could fight back,

Best answers
nuttzy you have no case. You used an illegal proggy with knowledge of the consequences and d2 should be permanently removed from your hard drive.

EDIT: And numbers dont matter. It just shows the obvious ignorance, immaturity, laziness, and unskillfulness of the average d2 player. I have and will always remain 110% legit. I don't even trade anymore incase I'm trading for a pbotted item.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
illegal?, sure, but even if i did 85% of the d2 population did also, dont **** on me cuz i was doing everything that everyone else was, i culd have not used the stuff, and been branded a noob everytime somebody over level 30 entered the game, but i like being able to kill things

Best answers
You need a hack to kill things? Now THATS sad. Like I said before numbers dont matter. So if every person in the universe was a nazi it would be ok just because everyone else is? No.

And I'm *****ing at you cuz your asking for free accounts when you dont deserve **** for what you've helped d2 become.

I bet you'll still use hacks. No, I guarantee it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom