Devil or sum1 acting like .FM.

Best answers
YO i was playing at my friends house (my cd-roms broken)
and someone crashed the server named .FM. i think devil is impersonating alot of people or its some 1 else cuz .FM. is mostly on the forums i dont know who but they typed freeze latez jus trying to inform yall.

Best answers
nice to know. If you see someone you recognise now you can be sure thats its devil ;) im joking, its good to know, unless of course it was .FM. in which case....

Best answers
YEa True im not suprised to see if .FM. Is still hisself he would go to an extent to spam the servers and not just the forums lol!

.FM. Not saying it was you

Best answers
haha you guys ever read animal farm or any history, this is just like russia. Every single problem has to come from the same source (and a convienient source it is). Im pretty sure theres more then just one guy crashing servers, its really not hard to do

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Orz
Horribly off-topic, but I have to ask... your CD-ROM was broken? ESF doesn't need the Half-Life CD to run. How can it stop you playing on your own computer?
Next time use a pm and I will ask that he does not answer so it does not continue to go off-topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom