Devil of me!! Muhahahahaha!

Best answers
It's time for me to post something new! *cough* *cough* (catched a cold last night)

It's a wip

Best answers
Looks like the neck opening on his shirt is a large one (goes below his armpits?)
Some other proportion issues can be found as well, such as: too wide head, the head is too big for the body, The horns are pointing in totally different directions, and the ear is bothering me.
You should also try using different sized brushes in paint. Its not bad work considering it was done in paint, but it could be better.

Best answers
Looks like the neck opening on his shirt is a large one (goes below his armpits?)
Some other proportion issues can be found as well, such as: too wide head, the head is too big for the body, The horns are pointing in totally different directions, and the ear is bothering me.
You should also try using different sized brushes in paint. Its not bad work considering it was done in paint, but it could be better.
Yeah, you're right on these things, i suck at MS PAINT. I should get a tablet or scanner or tablet and scanner ^^. My drawings by hand are hell alot better than that. In MS Paint it doesn't turn out the way i want. And yeah, proportions i draw by hand are right.

So overaly it sucks! :no:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom