Devil May Cry 3 Force Edge?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I realized the other day that in DMC3 I had the original Dante costume. I read online that this version of Dante can equip the Force Edge, his default sword from Devil May Cry 1, under the Devil Arms section. But yet I couldn't do it.

I went and did a cheat that supposedly unlocks all the costumes--including this feature--and while it worked and gave me all the costumes I STILL can't equip the Force Edge with ANY of the Dante's that I've unlocked.

I really want to use the Force Edge; I have the infinite DT Dante so that's not even an issue. I tried to go to the customize screen before each level with every remotely DMC1-ish costume in there, even the weird purple robe Dante. Do I have to go find one of those gold statues in the level, do I have to go beat the game first, etc.?

I just want to use the force edge!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think one of the costumes just changes the Rebellion into the Force Edge. It's not actually any different, it's just a skin change.

Though im not entirely sure, I haven't played the game in a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. The way it's worded on some of these sites, it would seem that it was a separate weapon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not seperate, as soon as you pick pretty much any of the costunmes, rebellion is replaced by force edge by default, basicly a model change, nothing more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah kinda dissapointing, the Rebellion just becomes Force Edge by model change for DMC1 Dante, Coatless DMC1 Dante and Sparda. It's name doesn't even change. Nothing great about the Force Edge anyway, you can't turn it into the Sparda Sword like you could in DMC1.

Cheats? For shame!

Best answers
Yeah, I don't like Force Edge. I love some of the costumes you can unlock, but I don't like using them because Force Edge sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom