Devil - Anyone encountered this guy?

Best answers
Tonight I was playing esf for a few hours when I encountered Devil, as soon as he joined he used the spec bug to go free for all, the server then crashed multiple times, sometimes with the message "Eterenal overflowed" othertimes no message at all. The players on this server found a new server and went there, we were playing there for about 15mins when Devil joined again, immidietly the server crashed, I rejoined, and again the server crashed. Mind you on all of these occurances, everyone was kicked but Devil(his score was the same when I rejoined).
I don't know if he can be banned from ESF servers or what, but this really ticked me off.

-.sX^Eterenal-|o3

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey yeah, what the hell? I run into him pretty often now. He's usually Buu, and always a spectator. After knocking him around for a while the last couple of times I've run into him, I started overflowing every couple of minutes, or just when my power level was getting close to transformation. Coincidence? I don't know, but I don't like it.

Best answers
hey i saw him too,

and he was a frieza, in spec mode. after 5 min, overflowed

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ devil is not the only one! i saw some clans and some more that using the abusing the spec bug :| its really iritating cuz they can attack ally's to.. i really hate it!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bad and good can come from specing u can kill all good but all can kill u bad soo i wood be harder to spec with any one ps around u

Best answers
I dont know how to use the spectate bug. But i never knew it could crash servers.

Best answers
I don't think the spec bug is what crashed the server, I believe it was something else Devil did intentionally.

Scruffie

S
He sounds like a bugger. Good thing I haven't played ESF in a while, I may actually have used profanity! O_O

Best answers
Phew! for a minute I thought you were talking about me. Every one seems to call me devil for some reason!

Best answers
I think hes just some guy with a P3 500 Mhz 64 SDRam and a 56K modem that lags the server.

Did any of you catch a glimp if his Ping?

Best answers
yes, i played him and is a little suspicious....spec bug, he has 59-0... and the overflow every 5-10 minutes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's an easy thing you can do in spec that'll crash any server so that's probobly what he's doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
There's an easy thing you can do in spec that'll crash any server so that's probobly what he's doing.
what is it? :scared:

Best answers
I've run into Devil befor. While the guy was a ass and had a very unhealthy obsetion(sp) with me I dont remember his presence casing a server crash

Best answers
Yeah i ran into this guy last night. He normaly plays on the ESFORCES.COM servers. When i killed him strangly he wouldent leave me alone. After killing him a few times the server crashed. When i went back in he called me a noob so i said why cant you kill me then, the server instantly crashed again. So after going to another server about 10 min into the game he joins again the server goes down. I realy hate that guy.

Best answers
seen him....always in spec mode. but im unsure whether he really causes the crash of the server though o_O

V'

Best answers
Well, I was just playing him and I found a srategy against him.All you have to do is just beat him down till he finds it its not fun anymore.Hell hes in spec mode and I kept turning him in to cookies.SO after retrying like 20 times, I finaly won driving him out of the server.

Best answers
I beat the crap out of him and he just crashes the server for me =/ If anyone runs into him he is easy to beat he always just charges you head on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom