Devil and SnS

Best answers
God damn hes soo stupid...
i must admit.. Kill that guy..

Best answers
wtf....he should be banned just for being an ass,he joined my server,said that,then crashed it,wtf he should be banned from all servers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your title should be spelled 'patience' and they can't just ban him from all servers without some hard coding.. which they are working on for 1.2. How it works is a surprise, though. Hopefully the new spectator mode will fix it anyway.

Best answers
My question is, where do people get off on this? Sure, I can poke at a few theorys (Studying human behavior as a passtime is fun! :D )

Need for power, Control, Malice... Seriously.

Man... If only it were possible to create a society of Hackers that punishes Hackers like this... But power corrupts unfortunatly. =\ Accursed human nature.

Could these people be really that deprived/deranged/stupid (Take your pick) to use a videogame to give them a sense of power?

People these days, really. =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as far as i'm concerned, devil doesn't really have much chance trying to trick people into thinking innocent players are hacking. His impersonation methods are horrid. I think everyone by now knows that if someone is crashing a server it's most likeley devil or one of his friends rather than what the name says.

Best answers
totally agree with you man, people who want power in the virtual world are nothing in reality...

-Shadz

Best answers
Luckilly I stay in South-Africa so there's no devil problems here

Best answers
I hate you X-iT

anyway yeah,the team is most liekly trying to hard-code a way to knock him off of all ESF servers I guess

But still,looking at that screenshot made me want to puke....bleh,where'd he learn to act??His toiletseat??

Best answers
Is this guy serious, he *hates* SnS im guessing, But I dont believe he knows that this is a game based on a comic/ cartoon... He must have some mental issues

Best answers
i know the solution somboddy shoud if they see devil ask to join his litle hackers group after some time he might give you his hacking thing or whatever it is whe give it to the esf team so they can make solution :smile:

i am overreacting :talk:

but really whe shoud stop this litle buggy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf team has already been made aware of the crash script devil uses. they say it wont work in 1.2 so be patient

Best answers
His spelling and grammar either reflects:
a.) A 10 year old who likes to annoy "adults".
b.) A kid/adult whom suffers from mental handicaps which both make him an a-hole and stupid.
c.) Both.

Come on, what do you all think? :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, he hates me...In 1.0, I would go looking for Devil for fun. I would rape him even with his newbie hacks; he would get pissed off and crash the server. He crashes the server 15 times in a row before leaving. Then he started using my name and better hacks. He got harder to rape, but I still managed it, and he started to use my name as he crashed servers. He has done this with every clan I have ever been in: [=TM=], |::Z::|, and now -)SnS(- .

I honestly don't care if he crashes servers with my name.

Best answers
Willkillforfood said:
His spelling and grammar either reflects:
a.) A 10 year old who likes to annoy "adults".
b.) A kid/adult whom suffers from mental handicaps which both make him an a-hole and stupid.
c.) Both.

Come on, what do you all think? :)
You're very close Willkillforfood (btw i like the name), he's 11. At least that's what he told me... I was in a server with devil, he crashed it a few times. Well he was having his pathetic "fun", i binded a key that said some things to him that i probabaly shouldnt repeat on these forums. After everyone left and it was only me, him, and someone else, i started dissin him. Here's the conversation.

Me: so how old r u devil
devil: 11
me: o really?
devil: yea
me: so what makes you freeze servers
me: is it hard starting puberty?
He crashed the server and didnt come back. O well, I was having fun also... And BTW, this IP / wonid has already been said on the devil info dump, the one where he was impersonating Tetra Gremmatic Cleric.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear he has diabetes. Even if he was going to die tommorow, that doesn't give him the right to piss other people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom