Developers: When are you leaving ESF?

Best answers
To the developers of ESF: when will u be quitting ESF? will you go on after beta 2?

(to those who dont remember, some months ago the ESF team announced that ESF was gonna be the last free-lance project they make, as they plan to do a commercial release. if i remember correctly.)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We really dont know, heh... When the time comes we will tell you :)

Best answers
I doubt we have to worry, ESF will probably be done by that time. I mean they'd be the 1st team to actually finish a DBZ mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These guys wil build the most succesful DBZ mod ever built. All others will die. When the world sees how good this one is they'll flock here. DMZ is the only competition. DMZ will still have its cult gathering.

ESF will die when the developing team is hired by a major developer. It will happen eventually, but not for awhile. It'd have to be around as long as CS for that.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I was thinking about taking up mugging after ESForces...and then from there turn into a bum for bout 5 years...so how much money i can street handle.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
I was thinking about taking up mugging after ESForces...and then from there turn into a bum for bout 5 years...so how much money i can street handle.
mugging as a career choice would really get u somewhere

Mog

Best answers
When the world sees how good this one is they'll flock here. DMZ is the only competition.
theres loads of competition, your prob only thinking about half-life mods cos some quake3 and ut2003 mods are doing okay...
(btw, does anyone know where Saviour of Strength website went?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish the ESF team big topjobs at those mastercompanies. But pls after ESF is complete. :D

Best answers
yeah its sad when a bunch of young guys r makin a free mod thats better than any commercial dbz game will probly ever be(sad as in u guys r better than alot of commercial developers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom