Dev team needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Lo all,

First off i would like im say sorry. Firstly to the esf dev team and the esf community. It is wrong of me to post this type of quetion on another mods forum and i realize that. So i totally understand if this topic is locked deleted and im banned because it is only fair. But please hear me out.

I lost my faith in hl a while back completely taken back by Call of Duty sadly i miss esf and ns but i cannot stand steam anymore. I dropped hammer for radient and swiftly joined a mod team. We are making a SWAT mod and are currently one of the most popular so far eventhough nothing has been released. But we have a major problem.

We have no animators. Sure our modelers can attempt it but i mean proper animators that have a flare for this stuff and realy enjoy it. We have spent a good part of 2 months scouring the CoD community for talented animators but because the modding scene is still very new not alot out there. We are at a bit of a loose end.

It then struck me that i have seen some of the most talented modeling and animation work in these forums. and iv come to ask for some help.

If you are an animator and are interested please visit us at

-

or

-

or pm me

Wedon'[email protected]

At the moment cod only exports animations in milkshape and max 5. Please Please Please if any animators can help us. No matter how small a ask even if its the pin on a hammer going back and forth it would b greatly appreciated.

Sorry once again for this post do not think anyless of me but try to understand how desperate we are and the reason icame here.

Thankyou all or your time.

Signy

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
surprised no one has closed this yet...

Best answers
Why close it ? The guy is honest and dosen't sound noob. Let the topic stay alive . I'd help ya, but my hands are too full at the moment, I'll get back to you in a while .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the answer is simple chris i just woke up,

--closed--
no recruiting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom