Deus Ex 3?!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deus Ex 3 (unofficial title) will be the third game in the first-person shooter/role-playing game video game series, Deus Ex. It was announced on 17 May 2007 by IGN in an interview with Patrick Melchior, the director of Eidos France, on the French-Canadian television station, MusiquePlus.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex_3

May 17, 2007 - In a recent interview on French-language television station MusiquePlus the director of Eidos France, Patrick Melchior, revealed a new Deus Ex game is in the works. The revival of the franchise is the "first mission" of Eidos' new Montreal studio, currently made up of around 40 people.

Deus Ex is an action RPG series created by Warren Spector and Ion Storm and originally released by Eidos in 2000. The game received a sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War, in 2003, but since then the series has been dormant. Ion Storm shut its doors in 2005, and Warren Spector is working on a game with his new Junction Point Studios. Details on this revival are not clear at this time, but Melchior says we can expect to hear more about the next Deus Ex game in a few months.

As of this writing, Eidos could not be reached for comment.
Source: http://pc.ign.com/articles/789/789321p1.html

Since Wikipedia isn't considered reliable by many, I went ahead and copied the statement found in the source Wikipedia has listed on the page.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really do hope so, I loved the original game. And it was also funny to cheat in-game as well, to spawn things. It was great. I never how ever ever played the second part of the game, I really should do that.

Best answers
I love the firstgame.
Its the best ever!
The realism and story actually made me play it sooo much.
It has so much replayability.
I cant account for the 2nd coz I havent played it. I hope the third is like the first though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really do hope so, I loved the original game. And it was also funny to cheat in-game as well, to spawn things. It was great. I never how ever ever played the second part of the game, I really should do that.
Unlimited lockpicks and fully upgraded augs are always fun to experiment with if you've already done everything fairly.

I try to beat a game fairly at least once before I screw around with cheats. Call it... makeshift sandbox mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom