Squall or not

• Yes there should be made a sqall skin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO there shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
May 17, 2007 - In a recent interview on French-language television station MusiquePlus the director of Eidos France, Patrick Melchior, revealed a new Deus Ex game is in the works. The revival of the franchise is the "first mission" of Eidos' new Montreal studio, currently made up of around 40 people.

Deus Ex is an action RPG series created by Warren Spector and Ion Storm and originally released by Eidos in 2000. The game received a sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War, in 2003, but since then the series has been dormant. Ion Storm shut its doors in 2005, and Warren Spector is working on a game with his new Junction Point Studios. Details on this revival are not clear at this time, but Melchior says we can expect to hear more about the next Deus Ex game in a few months.
Source

If this does come out, I hope its better than Invisible War ever was.

But I wonder who's going to take over the franchise. Isnt Ion Storm out?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warren Spector is the brainchild behind it, and it says right there in your excerpt that he's back and doing it with his new developers.

Man I hope it's better than Invisible War... but You gotta wonder... What could it possibly be about?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesn't say anywhere that Warren Spector is working on this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom