deus ex 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what do you think will it beat the origanal or will it suck like all the other sequals of this year?

edit: if you don't know about deus ex 2 go to www.planetdeusex.com to see some things on it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one was great and how old is it? I think the second one will be just as good if not greater with better graphics and a better game engine.

Retired
Best answers
if its better than the first part. than its gonna own. like Hsu said better graphics. but also gameplay. in part 1 you could hack etc. I liked that :) hope they will implement stuff like that more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that the first one is 2000 game of the year not to sure but i'm alomost positive that hacking and the other fun stuff will be returned as well as new augmentations and skills

and i've also read at some places that if you shoot someoe while they are on the stars they will fall down and mold to where they fall similar to what hapens in halo
and they have also made it so if you shoot into a cloud of smoke it will make a hole in the smoke realistically

oh man, i can't wait for this game the only thing that i want more is the beta for esf:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deus Ex 1:I played it(More than once). I loved it. I got all 3 endings.
Deus Ex 2:I will play It. I will Probably love it. Will get all the endings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never played the 1st one, well, i played a demo, i did not like it, at all, maybe i just did not get into it, i will get a demo of the 2nd one if they make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom