Detachable Beams

Best answers
I haven't found any posts on this yet so I thought that I'd make my own one. Well you know that in the show that sometimes they fire a beam and then that beam is detached and is still a beam but is not in contact with the firer continues on while they fire another one, well I think they should add it to the generic beam so that you don't have to stay in the one spot and wait for the beam to reach it's target cause all you'd have to do is charge it then fire it and detach it and then charge another one. Also if you combine it with the dual beam attack that has been brought up in other posts it could be a very effective attack.You could also combine this with the other beams as well, like the Kamehameha or masenko etc but could be a bit much for noobs, these attacks could also be power struggled with and block struggled as well. Well that's my idea and I hope it's incorporated in the next beta.

Best answers
WTF? U mean ki blobs? Or renzoku that vegeta does? U cant ps with a beam thats not attached to u thats just stupid cos u cant put more ki into it so what would be the point of standing behind it? Willing it to win?

Best answers
Actually you can have a PS and BS against a bema that isn't attached because trunks' finishing buster does, you just can't make it stronger and I didn't even say anything about standing there and waiting for it to win in fact I said the exact opposite this attack is useful for stopping a beam and being able to move out of the way and attack them while their occupied with it and the other use is that you can charge the attack and fire then charge another and fire so that it takes the delay out of waiting for the attack to hit the target.

Best answers
When SSJ2 Gohan goes up against Cell he detaches his Kamehameha! He still has to control it though... This idea would be cool! *thinks* Trying to think when this happens someone fires a Kamehameha and then another.... Damn can't think of it!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be kinda confusing dont u think, how about just being able to move in a Ps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom