"DESTRUCTO DISK!" *server dies*

Best answers
:warning: Hey i was just wonderin if the team plans to fix the problem with disks crashing servers? does anyone know?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure it will be fixed, i mean they are dooing so much work for the 1.2 version, and i bet they will have it fixed in 1.2

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bug was caused by the sound file or somthing like that.... Anyway, yes it is fixed for 1.2. I believe gohans shield is also fixed.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arucard89 said:
:warning: Hey i was just wonderin if the team plans to fix the problem with disks crashing servers? does anyone know?
Has already been fixed for the next release, wait for the hippos to arrive.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
The bug was caused by the sound file or somthing like that.... Anyway, yes it is fixed for 1.2. I believe gohans shield is also fixed.
Im glad about gohans shield.

Best answers
So...next time I go to Elliott's (WOLFY) house and he has to go to church..I can SPAM a wave of useless KI SHIELD till the hippos implode!!

-Truelly this is...
Perfection:smile:

Best answers
im happy that it was fixed, it was annoying to start a whole new server because some1 spammed the discs...
and what was wrong about gohan's shield?

Best answers
Sometimes gohans shield would make the server crash...I remember sometimes when someone would charge a big beam and shoot it at the shield the server would crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom