(Destructo) Disc Attack for Goku and Vegeta

Best answers
That's not a destructo disc so why give Vegeta destructo disc? It's just an energy blast in a different form, throughout the series every character does numerous forms of energy blasts. Do you really think they will implement every character a ton of different forms of regular energy blasts? They're not going to add it unless it's one of their known trademark attacks. This energy blast is not.
Ahh, I see, you have a good point there, but to be honest, there isn't much variations of a mere Energy Blast, but shaping it in a disc-shape form, you might as well as implement a disc attack for all characters called discattack, yes, I know you may call me crazy for saying that due to Cell, Frieza, 18, and Krillin. Lol, but honestly I don't really know anymore, I just thought it would bring some amount of accuracy to ESF, just trying to spark up some new ideas, sorry if I made an over-the-top suggestion.

Sorry Blackowt, you seem to really want this idea in there, but I agree with everyone else for the simple reason that Vegeta and Goku are already the two most used characters, they don't need any more attacks.
Thanks for your sympathy, ^^, and yes, they are the most used characters in the game, but I thought you could limit the use of characters, meh.

Well, if the suggestion doesn't work out well, which it most likely won't maybe someone will make an addon, thanks for the opinions, guys. :D

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the suggestion was less overpowered and would be used for another character I would say it's a decent idea.

But then again, we're talking about energy blasts. We usually aim for the signature moves.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry if I made an over-the-top suggestion.
Dont be, ideas are always appreciated, but then again this helps to provide insight on where the mod's goals are set.
Adding a killer move on everyone's arsenal goes against the whole ESF game mechanics if you get what I mean.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't make an over the top suggest, I think it'd just be better if the disk attack was kept unique to the 4 characters that have it. Goku and Vegeta are awesome enough as it is.

Best answers
If the suggestion was less overpowered and would be used for another character I would say it's a decent idea.

But then again, we're talking about energy blasts. We usually aim for the signature moves.

Yes, I understand that, but in DragonBall Z, you end up seeing them use generic blasts, rather then their actual signature moves.

For example, you only get to see Vegeta use Final Flash about 2 - 3 times in the whole series if I'm not mistaken.

Goku only uses Kamehamehas in a critical point in the series, such as the Warp Kamehameha.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have generic attacks (ball and beam) and ki blasts.

I don't know about anyone else, but I like to see mixtures. I don't want to see people throwing around ki blasts and generic blasts all over the map. I want to see melee, ki blasts, generic beams, AND signature moved being used.

Either way, thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think it will be added to 1.3. Perhaps you can find an addon with a feature similar to this, though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at it like this.

Krillin has 2 moves that makes him more special. If we add disc attacks to Goku and Vegeta hell only have 1 move left. Seeing as hes not a very much played character it would make him even less used.

But if we wanted to make it acurate to the show weed have to give everyone KI form manipulation. But that cant really be done.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As said, it's a nice thought but wouldn't help character balance that much.

Most suggestions are shot down like this, don't worry.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contradicting to what you've said Snowman, there are traces of Destructo Disc sounds when Goku/Vegeta throws the discs in the clips.
I also said that I only saw the second video you posted, and that disc does not have a destructo disc sound. Besides those are not unique attacks from goku and vegeta, and I dont remember them beeing implemented like that in any other DragonBall game.

Hey dont worry about your suggestion, I bet it will be taken care of when esf ecx 1.3
comes out, but dont expect to fight any characters exept goku vegeta and Vegecu, that is the result of an unbalanced esf.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dont worry about your suggestion, I bet it will be taken care of when esf ecx 1.3
comes out, but dont expect to fight any characters exept goku vegeta and Vegecu, that is the result of an unbalanced esf.

You do know that ECX died as the coders who made it joined the ESF team right ^^;

I mean why create an addon for something with AMXX when you have the actuall source code at your disposal ^^

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know that ECX died as the coders who made it joined the ESF team right ^^;
Yes, but I also heard it was revived by a group of people some time ago. Dont know if it continues alive.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but I also heard it was revived by a group of people some time ago. Dont know if it continues alive.
What you heard was the name ECX revival. Thats Stings project. Its a CCI character pack for ECX RC2 ^^

Not a new ECX version.

I kinda had a feeling things would get missunderstood with that name

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly ecx revival. Well even so, there are many people that enjoy more ecx than esf, so I would not be surprised if some guys came and with permission from the founders would atach it to 1.3

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this was the most accurate dbz game around everyone would play goku and buu... oh shi-

Best answers
before making this thread a chat blackowt is right but in addion goku can use it in kaikon and the disc in the same time so he make it go faster!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with kaikon do you mean kaioken?

If so then know that Kaioken isnt in as it would overpower Goku to much.

Best answers
with kaikon do you mean kaioken?

If so then know that Kaioken isnt in as it would overpower Goku to much.
yes i mean kaiokon and 1 other thing why do goku u use kaiokon so much thats:confused: because its make him faster and stronger

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes i mean kaiokon and 1 other thing why do goku u use kaiokon so much thats:confused: because its make him faster and stronger
your point being...
he can go SSJ3, thats enough transformations for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom