Destruction!

Best answers
nge said:
Think about it. HL is a really old game. I believe 6-7 years old at this point. If you need a brand new computer to play a mod for a game made for computers 6-7 years ago, odds are there are a few too many extravigant features..
yeah but you need a brand new comp to play a game that has lousy graphics ( now dont get me wrong, i love the stuff esf team does on hl engine) but if you have a cpu around 3.0 and a gf 6600gt.... (thats my comp) and get a drop in fps then think just what might happen to those still on p3 or celeron with gf2mx :S

so --->I suppose you could add a variable, such as "cl_dynamicdestruction x" whereas setting the variable "x" to 1 makes it this fancy version you have here and setting the variable "x" to 0 keeps it as currently is.<---- this is a gr8 idea ;))

nge

Best answers
haha I'm just trying to look out for people with lower end comps, due to the fact that I just recently got a good one. I understand frustrations that can come into play, and how they need every performance tweek possible in order to play.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
haha I'm just trying to look out for people with lower end comps, due to the fact that I just recently got a good one. I understand frustrations that can come into play, and how they need every performance tweek possible in order to play.
Ill say. Its darn hard to play the game with 20 FPS ^^ (yes my PC is crappy)

But id have nothing against cvars that are defaultly turned off ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like this idea, im into these kinda suggestions that really would improve the game even tho they arent anything to big

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom