💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trees are everywhere!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a test to see how special models look when applied to the destructable. Nedless to say it turned out quite interesting XD

BTW the first one are miniature Gokus XD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea that was a crappy atempt at modeling. On a side note. The map is for 1.2 XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now we know what happend to WTC despite the cover up attemps to hit the plane... goku was testing realism destructable models!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree with Julie B, i bet you have had a lot of things going on in your life recently. with the holidays over though, and regular schedules resuming this week, my guess is that your dream state will start to relax. maybe you just need to simplify things in your life and not stress over them too much. if there is something that is weighing heavy on your mind, there are things you can do to alleviate that burden:

Best answers
i agree with Julie B, i bet you have had a lot of things going on in your life recently. with the holidays over though, and regular schedules resuming this week, my guess is that your dream state will start to relax. maybe you just need to simplify things in your life and not stress over them too much. if there is something that is weighing heavy on your mind, there are things you can do to alleviate that burden:
liiike.....beating off furiously to the .gif pic the team released? that should do the trick...yes... but its not like i know that doing that....would cause a sense of...relaxation.. Honest... SHUT UP!!! YOUR ALL SO JUDGEMENTAL!! <curls up in a ball in the corner of his mothers basement>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom