destruction

Best answers
wow, i cant really say much about this picture being bad.. its pretty good, not amazingly spectacular BUT not dissapointing..

or maybe that is just because of the state i am in at the mo..

i will check back in afew day and err give a more prof. leik thing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<table width="246" height="229" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="#000000"><tr> <td width="242" height="21" bgcolor="#009900"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good points</font></td></tr><tr><td height="39"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-Good use of 3d renders.. espacially the small spaceship.<br></font></p></td></tr><tr><td height="18" bgcolor="#FF0000"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bad points</font></td></tr><tr><td height="34"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-The tentacles are cut off bad at some places..<br>-argh! direct tutorial use! evil!<br>-i cant rest my eyes anywhere.. it needs a focus point..</font></p></td></tr><tr><td height="18" bgcolor="#FFFF00"><font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Overall Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td height="97"><table width="242" height="92" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000"><tr><td width="224" height="19"><p><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Colors----------------------------------------------</font></p></td><td width="18"><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>6</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Detail-----------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>6</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Text-------------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div alig="center"><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>6</strong></font></div></div></td></tr><tr><td height="19"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originality-----------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>6</strong></font></div></td></tr><tr><td height="16"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Total------------------------------------------------</font></td><td><div align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>6</strong></font></div></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

everything is like.. "ok" but nothing of it is really good or really bad.. try pulling it the good way.. use better materials on your renders, dont make the result of a tutorial you did exactly the same as the tut itself.. find some variation...

keep tryin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i thought the capsule of doom looked kinda dumb but im starting to grow fond of it.
the tutorial use is referring to the starfiel/planet right? cause thats the only tutorials i used for this one the rest was my own.

oh yeah...do you guys think that the beam is coming from the planet to thing or thing to planet?

Best answers
The capsule is nice, but everything else is quite sloppy. The tentacles need a much better tutorial, and the lasers....well there's just much more that could be done. Also, stars should not be able to be seen through a planet....planets are solid and non translucent :p

In all I just say that it really needs quite a bit more photoshop work....not too bad though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the tentacles werent from a tutorial...imade them myself and they were really abotched attempt at somthing but they looked good at a different angle so i used them, im not sure why the hell the planet does that, i psated it down and it was like that, and i'll admit that i did a sloppy job, and i forgot some things that i had meant to put in, like flashes for the capules firing and stuff, and i had meant to fix the planet but i decided not to because i made this more to practice brushing stuff than anything else really

Best answers
Its ok but ur brush work sucks so badly so work on that and then redo this picture :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might rework it i might not i dunno, depends on my mood

Best answers
uslessresponse said:
oh yeah...do you guys think that the beam is coming from the planet to thing or thing to planet?
i am pretty sure its coming from the thing ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn its not supposed to look like that >.< it supposed to be planet to thing....and it hits thing and thing gets blasted lol

Best answers
it looks pretty cool.. I STILL can't figure out how to do tentacles (I think you used C4D) after almost 2 months of having the program. Anyone want to share some details? Other than that, the brushwork could use alot of touching up.. but I'm not much better. Try not using the smudge tool for everything, and pens are your freind when making strait lines...

**EDIT** Oh yeah... I could tell it was from the planet... only because of the rays falling from above tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i used 3dsm-im me on aim mattm0157 and i'llk tell you to do it, i do use the smudge tool for all my brushing basically, im trying to figure out the other parts of it still ^^ i think this one had somthing like 60 layer o_O and i also use the pen tool for alot of it just my hand is so damn shakey lol, not all the lines were meant to be straight either jtlyk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom