Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok i made a map called esf_paradise, where are some mountains breakable/destroyable. theres only ground plate destroyable too.

now i wanted to play it. ok i started it and begun at one of the spawnpoints. then i charged a kamehameha at the nearest mountain, it hit but the mountain didnt get destroyed. i made that about 15 times, so that would make the 100 points damage that it needs to get destroyed. but it didnt. i edited it and made a rocket launcher with 5 rockets which make about over 100 damage. i shot two and they destroyed the mountain. then i restarted the old map without the weapon. then i only punched the mountain about 20 times and it got destroyed.

why dont destroys a full loaden final flash a mountain that only has 1 hp???

is that why you said that destroyable maps are impossible?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, no...

breakable maps got too high R_speeds...
and if u couldnt destroy a mountain wich has 100 hp with 2 final flashes, then you seriously need new glasses...

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
rofl, no...

breakable maps got too high R_speeds...
and if u couldnt destroy a mountain wich has 100 hp with 2 final flashes, then you seriously need new glasses...
lol it is the number of things that are breakable. when i have a city map like peppercity, and make 3 building destroyable it doesnt have too high r_speeds.

did u ever try to make a map with breakable things in esf??? did u ever shot a final flash against a breakable thing in esf???

i think no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do realize that final flashes dont do 200+ damage :p

and if it took u 2 rockets to blow up the mountain that its prob got between 200-300 hp and it takes several blasts to take them down

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u do realize that final flashes dont do 200+ damage :p

and if it took u 2 rockets to blow up the mountain that its prob got between 200-300 hp and it takes several blasts to take them down
i made now a mountain that has 1 hp. and it still doesnt blow up after everything. but with one punch it does. and i didnt make the punch after all those attacks, no i reloaded the map and made only one punch that destroyed it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well beams dont exactly work like rockets and punches so its kind of hard to make something blow up from them

Best answers
well perhaps they should! I wanna see some mountain destruction!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant change that because its the hl engine and u would have to do some major editing inorder to make it work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no more like beta never...

u would have to compleatly rework the hl engine to do that and the team isnt gonna do that

topic is now closed because everyones just gonna say they should do that for beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom