Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks crappy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone else played this game? I pre-ordered it, got it in the mail today. It's cute--and pretty fun. The Psychokinesis reminds me of "Psi-Ops," but it's not quite as easy to use. The game has an amusing sense of humor, and the gameplay is pretty fun. I'm not that far in yet, so I'm not going to make my final word till I beat it. I'm interested in anyone else's opinion, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother rented it from game fly, should be here tommorrow, it looks like a pretty addictive game.

Best answers
I played the demo yesterday. It has a great sense of humour, and the psychokinesis is fun to use. From the demo however, it doesn't seem like there'll be all that much more to do in the full game. Hopefully I'm wrong, I'll no doubt end up picking it up at some point anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am no Mall-Rat... but I did spend about 20-30 minutes playing it in F.Y.E, where I bought Battlefield 2 yesterday, and I found myself loving the "anal probe" the most :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finished the game. It's a fun game, but the gameplay gets kind of boring--the story doesn't really go anywhere--you don't get to Destroy All Humans, and it's easy. It might be worth a rent if you like the concept. But don't waste 50$ on it. =\

It seemed like a game that could've been so much more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess now would be a good tiem to tell you that i'm having an affair with the neighbor...hood

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looked cool, rented it, it was decent. Overall I agree with Alea, it's worth a rent, and it's pretty fun, but I wouldn't buy it.

Best answers
I woke up on a wednesday morning to see "Attack of the Show" in G4Tech TV.... It was interesting enough to wake up to hear Sarah Lane saying "a woman's brain shuts off during an orgasm" and then soon after Kevin is talking about the anal probes within the game....... What a morning that was...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MY bro just played. Looks like a unique game. Gain new powers, stronger powers, kind of like psyops mixed with grand theft auto.

But the main grabber. The alien's leader-It's the voice of Invader Zim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom