Destiny's request thread

Best answers
Ok so a few of you wanted me to make siggys for you. Here are the rules:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) The sigs will get done when they get done. I have a lot of other work to do besides sig making so don't complain if it's not here fast enough.

2) Tell me what you want, provide a picture if you want that picture, if it wont work well I will tell you but if you absolutely want that picture down you can insist upon it.

3) Tell me what style. My best style is light abstract, but I can do grunge and such (Im not very good at tech sigs so plz dont go there)

4) Tell me any text that you want in... default is your name and usually my sigs don't allow phrases in... not enough space
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My photobucket link is here: http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/DestinyPrevails/, if you see something you like I can reproduce that effect, or at least try to. I do have lots of renders and images in my personal collection if you dont know what you want (give me game or movie or anime show... if you dont I will prolly do some anime character anyways)

If you want a creative background in a specific color I can also do that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I request a V for Vendetta sig better than the one you made me. It's awesome, but it isn't godly.

Aim high, dip it low, back that thang up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom