desperation suicide explosion attack

Best answers
how about, when you get extremely low on life, like 25 or under or even 10 or under, you can do a vegeta vs buu style explosion, where your remaining energy and life + a little are instantaniously released, little or no charge time. The damage being proportional to what you have left maybe?

Best answers
It'd probably have to take time to charge, to give people a chance to flee or try and kill the guy, but the guy should have a barrier around him while charging meaning you're going to really have to let him have it before he explodes or you're going to be toast too.
Also, you should get a larger PL bonus for killing someone before they self destruct, giving you incentive to try and kill him instead of being sensible and simply running.

Best answers
I think this is a good idea

Probably for beta after beta 1 because they're almost done with it and it'd suck to have to add more.

I think if this was in the game, i should have about a 5 second charge before you'd be able to expload then about up to 10 seconds after you'd just charge the blast radius and use all your ki. doing this attack would not raise your pl if you kill someone though, cause that'd be lame.

Best answers
What is wrong with a good old big bang or special beam cannon when u are almost dead? I don't really see the use for such an attack because a ki blast uses KI and not HP.

Best answers
i think some attacks (esp powerful ones like these) should only be available once every 20 minutes or something. to stop them getting spammed.

Also liked the idea that if you kill the player that is suicide attacking that you get a bigger PL increase.

Best answers
we already had this suggestion. go on search button and search after it.

Best answers
I know I've seen this idea before, but this is the active thread about the idea. And I'm too lazy to go find the old thread, though I offer my sinceirest appologies for the repeat ideas.
And the point of a suicide attack is that it would have more power then even a big bang, and would kill off your low HP charecter so you don't have to sit there as your PL drops like mad.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like all these suicide ideas. They just have no place in ESF and hopefully while never be implemented. I think most of the Team and the Beta Testers agree with me. I dont like the idea of suicide and look at my name!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicide attacks are totaly lame and would be very bad in esf cause theres no point to doing one

its best to go out fighting and not doing some wussy explosion that wouldnt even hit anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom