Desperation Attacks

Best answers
i think they oughta add desperation attacks because ive read several suggestions for attacks, such as vegeta's suicide attack, gohan's rage, and others, and i was thinking they were good ideas, but it would be difficult to manage it and implement well, for fear of people spamming the attack and generally misusing it, so...... i figured "well since the attacks are normally used in the show during crisis or whatever, why not have the attack only ability/attack only usable when the person has low health? such as maybe below 15 or 10, because you dont get there that often, you're either killed or are still pretty healthy

so anyway i guess the abilities would probably be something along the lines of this:

goku - able to gain some energy/pl/health or some of each from his allies (or just from around him if it isnt teamplay i guess) kinda like how he gets energy for the spirit bomb

vegeta - suicide attack, massive explosion, lots of damage, kills vegeta in the process

gohan - gohan's rage, temporary increase in PL and/or energy/health (im kinda thinking it would be a pretty sizable increase, but then he'd lose it when he dies and respawns)

so those are the ones off the top of my head, i think its a good idea, so ya...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested and declined before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom