Desert Toilet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted the toilet in the simple render thread so I wanted to show the final render.

I love how it came out personally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha xD thats a freakn nice idea, wonder who will use it? :p

nice work n render!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would come in handy, when you're stranded in the desert starving to death... lotta reasons to need a toilet.

But, the lighting and the toilet are nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes, now they'll be bombing us while we poop! [/jokeseriouslydontwarnme]

And who in their right mind would put a toilet out in the desert? I mean seriously, who would go through all of the trouble? There's nothing but SAND in the desert, hence it's called the desert. I mean, if you just sorta squat down and do your thing, nobody would really care (unless they stepped in it muahahaha). And where's the toilet paper? I mean come on, am I supposed to use sand or something? That'd hurt like hell.

Hehe, it's a nice render though. I like the shadows, but the rest looks too dark. 9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's meant to be an abstract type of thing...so the point of there beinga toilet in the desert IS supposed to conradict itself. I was planning on making the desert already and I was thinking of something that absolutely would not be there and I thought of a toilet.

I will be making a bathtub, sink, and maybe a mirror in there as well. Thanks for your comments thus far everyone.

@zabuza - no it's not my first model...look around the simple render thread and I put some stuff in there

Best answers
hey where is the toiletpaper :\ :laff:
great idea man :) make a door in the desert

Best answers
Because i'm a plumber, i can point out that its missing a water supply. Just add a pipe from the ground to the bottom corner of the water tank. And whats with the numerous pipes coming from the ground?
Otherwise, it genious...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are one inspired guy, Barney. Must be really bored too xD.

Oh well, gj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the most original thing i've seen on this forum in a long time o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom