Desert sun, magic effects, crits please....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im experimenting with styles for the magic effects for my new comic, just wonder what u think of them, here u go:

this is the same but ive changed sumthing, take a look:

Best answers
pretty nice, but i think the "disc" coming from hishand is abit too big and it looks wierd

Best answers
I like it man, im gessing its ment to be using that system we thought up :)

mabie try a symbol affect?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice one david. the porportions and everything is nice. and the inking you did is nice as well. nice job ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats sweet
the char' looks great, and the magic effect looks kick ass..good work bro

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks man, ive been doing many doodles at school recently i might start posting them later :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry cool, the " frog perspective " i like it alot ,the second blurry version is cool 2, i like em both, GJ i lovem :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see your still proving your the best on the forums. The effect on the second one almost makes it look 3d.

/me grabs 3d glasses.

9/10

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atta boy Dave, always showing off ;), I love this one and I love the perspective you chose :D.

Best answers
I don't think you need the photoshop filters. If you're going to do that, go nuts with it. I like the disc thing, it gives the attack more pop. The projectile looks a little like a mudball though. It's fairly difficult to draw fire in anything other than its flame form and get it right. With practice I don't see that being a problem. You might want to work on your cloth folds some more, and maybe refine some of your linework. Other than that though I think you did a pretty solid job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom