desert sun concepts, yada yada

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah might get round to doing it sumday but untill then im gonna be doin the concepts, here's sum characters.... im trying to develop my style too at the same time though, its hard :(

latest of timmy, wondering about his combat weapons

this is ricky, eh, he's a lil mean in this 1 i kinda prefer this one to the other one below

erm timmy, again weapon choosin, he legs slightly messed, its a bit big so click this one (left it big cuz i think it looked better big

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/whaaaachatimmy.jpg

and last its a punker dude, tryin out sum shading >< but he'll be in desert sun, i dont know his name yet, but i got his story planned ><

critz etc, please crit my style and character design, as i have no editor i'd like to rely on the public on their views, cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. I like the first pic the best. Mind if i ink and CG em for fun?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be my guest ^_^ but if u'd like to cg timmy, his jacket is cream leather, with red stripes on the shoulders, and a dull olive green trousers,white shirt, and yeah, i think u can work the rest out :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice, But you should erase the hand smudge marks, but im sure you do that at the end.:) The last one is cool but I think he would look better with a smaller mohawk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i will start inking it now, and yea i will do timmy, thats a sweet pose.

Best answers
Dude, has anybody told you that you should do comix? Well ok, I will! >_>

I see nothing wrong with them, good perspective, good knowdlege of proportions, nice looking style. Nice job on all.

But how good are you in drawing enviroments? I saw the one you did with a guy in a bar and saw nothing wrong with it, but apart from that? Because drawing a character in a good pose is good but if you can also put him in a good enviroment that's much better.

Best answers
Sakuma...

He already is lol. Desert Sun is his latest project. Click his sig too find his older work.

Anyway, GET TO MAKING THIS! >_< Gah you should get paid for this man. seriouslly, get a job at Vetigo or something =x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put punker dude in a power stance with a bc-warlock, now thats a pic that would rule me :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet
i loved the punk,and the third pic, nice shading and all, good work man!

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Sakuma...

He already is lol. Desert Sun is his latest project. Click his sig too find his older work.

Anyway, GET TO MAKING THIS! >_< Gah you should get paid for this man. seriouslly, get a job at Vetigo or something =x
I meant he should do it as a profesion <_< His drawings are awesome.

Best answers
Do you use either a cheap #2 pencil or a disposable mechanical pencil to do your drawings?

I think you do, and I think that is the reason that your drawings smudge so much. That graphite is usually really cheap and thus really loose. I used to use that for my sketchbooks and as a result all those sketches are blurred to illegibility now. Invest in some inexpensive drawing pencils at a local art store. Get like an F, an HB, and a 2B weight and use those instead. Use HB for basic sketching, 2B for darker, and the F for light guidelines. Everyone works different, so fiddle with different weights until you find what you want. But I think you will be surprised at the difference.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha, thats exactly wat i used, thanks for the advice, as soon as i get this job thing sorted i'll buy some, i mean, sumtimes i can draw and not smudge at all but sumtimes, they go like these :S

And yes i do wanna make this my profession, just its a lil hard wen ur 17 and most of the buisness is in america :S...... anyway, i appreciate the comments, i will be working on more concepts before i start, im gonna start asap though ^_^....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the guy in the mowhawk is impressive. the details and porportions are spot on man. i love the others as well and i am impressed with your originality

Retired
Best answers
awesome man, very good. when I saw the first pic I was impressed. then I noticed the list went on with more nice works :) good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom