Best answers
There we go, thats much better, now that you''ve used Meta-balls. But the tail still isnt all that great, and I think you should do the height map thing. Want to see how? Or do you know?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:]

it looks good, but the texture... no scorp would have that texture Oo

but I guess it's more like a fantasy scorp or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats nice :D Looks better... and the body parts dont seem broken up...
Sparrs helping! Might wanna listen to him >.< :D

And yea... the texture again is kinda wierd >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes sparr i would like to know how plz :p
thanks for the comments, its still not done ^_^
Naz,im looking for a guy that can color well in photoshop,and then he will color my scorp........:eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, the model looks great now, but shouldnt a scorpion be vlack and all fuzzy? cause right now it looks like its made of rock. and also, wheres its face (yes scorpions do have a noticeable one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i thaugh so 2, if u can get me a pic of one that would be cool :p
cause i looked and couldnt fine one :p
and i say once again, that its gonna be colord in ps, and the skin now is just so u wont see grey blobs :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

tis will probably make someone queasy lol

i'm sure there are alot more, but these are the best ones i could find of this color which would probably be the easiest to skin anyway

Best answers

First off, you need to make a grayscale image(white is high, black is low). You can make things as compicated as you want, but I kept it simple. Anyhow, once your done, go to the Lattice tool(next to the rock, it looks like a double-sided mountain) Go to the "e" on the bar next to your 3-D wireframe. This is the edit terrain lab. Now, click the pictures tab, and paste your grayscale image in both blocks. Click Apply, and your done. You can keep doing this for sections, but like I said, it would slow you down a whole lot(with the polygon count and all)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, the scorpion is getting better and better. Keep it up, I wanna see this thing when you're done, it'll be awesome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom