Dennis or Dennis!?!?!

Best answers
Hi Guys anyone wanna help me out?
Right there was an american cartoon called Dennis it had 2 movies but then the animated show got re-named to Dennis the Menace. BUT in Britain they have a very old character called Dennis the Menace. Hes bin out for years and has been in the Beano all the time and in all the anuals. The American Dennis had blonde hair and a white dog and the other one had black spiky hair and a black god. So Whos Who?

Are they both Dennis the Menace? did one copy one? Are they meant to be the same show but differant for the contry??? What is it, its driving me nuts!!!

From Guru

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The American Dennis the Menace is an old comic stip that's appeared in newspapers across the county for years. It was made into an animated television series, one theatrical movie and, as far as I know, one straight-to-video movie.

Didn't know about that other one..

Best answers
You seriously have never heard of the black hairded Dennis? Hes like one of the most old, popular, no-able characters here. Anyway i take it you dont no if there is a comparison

Best answers
i in britain ..they still sell beanos and still mahke lame old dennis and it has a lame cartoon.
And they have the american dennis move here ass well witch is ment ta be the same thing bit not..its all dumb a$$

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I dont know much about either, I have one or two annuals of the British Dennis and I never really watched more than one or two episodes of the American Dennis. But, from the little I've seen of each, the American Dennis seems to be a toned down version of the British one. Not sure which was first though..

Best answers
Right, o.k i understand yeh cause the British Dennis did stuff like smash windows etc and the american one did stuff like take mr wilsons teeth and annoy him. So he is a tonned done version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom