💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have not made a wallpaper.. in ages? So I decided to try with disasterous results -.-

I uploaded it anyway though, go easy on me :talk:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks good. I have certainly seen some much worse wallpapers before. But I think this style works better in your newest sig. Usually with my wallpapers I don't like one color for the entire size.

But that's just me. It's a great job none-the-less.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see u didn't made the effect as obvious as with ur pro :)

I'm still not a great fan of gradients though, not that u notice it too much... but still, the txt takes a huge role in the wp, wich isn't too bad on itsselve, works out quite nice, the pic belnds in nicely. So overall not bad job definatly not, feels like it's missing some major factors but I can't figure out what

I agree with ET, it does look better on sigs though

grtz Naz

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, But I'm sorta gettign tired of this gradient thing, you should try to develop a new style, over all the wall paper is great but you know, maybe start pimpin' some new stuff and make us 'awe' at that :D ... Just my oppinion though, and I doubt anyone cares.

Best answers
Man Ryoko if you made a Chobits wp I'd have to use it cause it would kick teh crap outta mine!:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool i like it

do a zoe wallpaper :D

Best answers
You need to fill up space, that is very empty...maybe add some images in there or some great contrast in color...that way it looks very seemless or chaotic...contrast helps alot in color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I thouht it was kind of full -.-

I didn't want to add any more images because I did now know where to put them o_O

I just found out about gradient waves so I am using them to perfect the technique.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SWEET BABY JESUS (;) )

That is a well-crafted wall paper. You must have one heck of a time deciding what to put on ure desktop, Ryoko, with all these masterworks. I like this one, has a lot of my second favorite colour in it =]

Best answers
it just looks really empty, no contrast of light and dark (there is, but isnt apparent to a quick glance), your blending is very good, you should just work on contrasts of color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but u dont want a wall paper to stick out and be distracting

thats why its the background and not the forground :p

Best answers
Ooh. Nice. *gets special 'background stealing' bag ready* Would you miss it if I take it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom