guy:not yet
are you release?

guy:not yet
can you release?

guy:No~~~~not yet

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Demos are released when you are allready finished with developing a game, because they are the full gamecode , just with only 1-2 maps

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Having betas was ruined in 08' when people missed the point of it and complained about things instead of reporting bugs.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Demos are released when you are allready finished with developing a game, because they are the full gamecode , just with only 1-2 maps
Long version:
When it's done.

Short version:
Nope.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Having betas was ruined in 08' when people missed the point of it and complained about things instead of reporting bugs.
With the proper perspective... isn't complaining about things actually reporting bugs?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Yep there wasn't much ppl who reported bugs in a way so that we had a help on fixing them. It was more like "meeh game crashes, is broken why u no done ?!"

Best answers
Yep there wasn't much ppl who reported bugs in a way so that we had a help on fixing them. It was more like "meeh game crashes, is broken why u no done ?!"
i wonder if people will be saying the same thing after the game is released

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
i wonder if people will be saying the same thing after the game is released
Well imagine this: Once the game releases this forum is going to get flooded by people worse than me, hlev and ff combined at our very worst. Whoever is into moderating here I hope they are prepared.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
/ignore_whining_mode on

:D

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I think for the most part, that when the game realeases the community will be extremely pleased but there's always going to be a handful+ of people that will have negative things to say or complain about.

The only Russian ESF fan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think for the most part, that when the game realeases the community will be extremely pleased but there's always going to be a handful+ of people that will have negative things to say or complain about.
Well imagine this: Once the game releases this forum is going to get flooded by people worse than me, hlev and ff combined at our very worst. Whoever is into moderating here I hope they are prepared.
Oldfegs will put them to their place :)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Immune to whines and pines. Yes when it releases there will still be poop, but I'm sure the overall reaction will outweigh that with allot of positive feedback.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Immune to whines and pines. Yes when it releases there will still be poop, but I'm sure the overall reaction will outweigh that with allot of positive feedback.
See what's funny about that is that most of the proper successful youtubers have way more positive feedback directed towards them than negative, but they still complain about the negative feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom