[Old PotW] Dem Sexy Waters - June 30, 2013

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Again the ship is just so far away to seem small.
The problem is that the ship doesn't look as if it's far away.

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The problem is that the ship doesn't look as if it's far away.
Well it was taken from a bad angle.
Anyways, why should anyone give a shit about how small that ship looks? :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Perspective and distance. That ship is bigger than the Cell Ring. If you want a comparison in 1.2, then its about as big as the moutain in esf_riverside that is alone on that side of the river.

Yea they are ^^;
Must be a windy day on the ocean floor! ^_^;;'.',','\\\

Force Pit Member
Best answers
^Haha, best comment yet.

Well maybe this will make the team inclined to show a better picture of the mysterious sailing ship, so keep on complaining men!! Your cries will soon bare fruit!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can't speak for others but I'm not really complaining, I just like making fun of the bad pic and the ship which apparently has sails made of iron and stay deployed underwater.

I also like ripping on Grega even though I like him because I'm a huge ass hole.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not much of a fan of the current texture that the terrain has, specifically the walls. It looks really similar to one of the textures used in the way earlier maps back when I was around, which was a good texture but the style of it doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the other maps. It looks too realistic compared to the other textures in the game, at least to me. I'm aware that the map is still being worked on and we haven't seen much of it, but this is just my opinion of it so far!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must be a windy day on the ocean floor! ^_^;;'.',','\\\
Its the pirate equivalent of a submarine. It uses sails and undersea currents to navigate beneath the ocean. Its also been giving Nemo regular scares.

Best answers
can someone confirm for 100% that those are fish? o_O could also be some kind of plant.....and i hope u guys add the grass feature you got on that cellgames map on this as well....otherwise the island map looks really lame

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can someone confirm for 100% that those are fish? o_O could also be some kind of plant.....and i hope u guys add the grass feature you got on that cellgames map on this as well....otherwise the island map looks really lame
If you read the other replies, you would figure out that it's a sunken ship...

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
When going underwater, will the characters have a breath meter or can you just fight there indefinitely?

Best answers
If you read the other replies, you would figure out that it's a sunken ship...

and which part? u see like 3 parts under water. is all the ship? at the front left side u see some stuff which could be fish....in the middle u see something....and at the right u also see something

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and which part? u see like 3 parts under water. is all the ship? at the front left side u see some stuff which could be fish....in the middle u see something....and at the right u also see something
Grega said it's a ship, the white things are sails and the brown part is ship itself.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea we had that ship in the cell games for a while. We also had a bug back then that allowed people to go though the ship in to the interrior of the model, but not back out XD

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Its the pirate equivalent of a submarine. It uses sails and undersea currents to navigate beneath the ocean. Its also been giving Nemo regular scares.

I am now going to be severely disappointed if it doesn't sail around underwater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom